Notices
Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Yum Yum

Old 09-11-2007, 06:51 PM
HappyJack
Post Fiend
HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.
Yum Yum

Broiled up pork chops, made a pot of mac n cheese, and a pot of green beans. A cookie sheet of biscuits.

Yum Yum

What is on everyone's menu.

Old 09-11-2007, 07:04 PM
oh2bnok
Senior User
oh2bnok is starting off with a positive reputation.
One 6oz can of light chunk tuna and can of sardines in oil on the side. 1/2 a hot dog for each bully. mmmmmmmmgooood

Old 09-11-2007, 08:08 PM
fordnut1985
Postmaster
fordnut1985 has a good reputation on FTE.fordnut1985 has a good reputation on FTE.fordnut1985 has a good reputation on FTE.
Brats and chips followed by a beer or two bbuuuuurrrrrrraaaaaaaaapppppppp!

Old 09-11-2007, 10:18 PM
TheTedster
Junior User
TheTedster is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sounds tasty!

This evening we had:

kielbasa crisped up nicely in butter and some secret seasoning....and some pierogi boiled first, and fried in oil second....to a nice crisp shade of light brown.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:06 PM
fordboy_52
Post Fiend
fordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to beholdfordboy_52 is a splendid one to behold
i had cheap tacos for supper, but im gonna cook steaks on the grill some day, when im not so busy

Matt

Old 09-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.
Salad bar, Sirloin Tip steak, Baked potato and a very tiny bit of apple cobler.... MMMmmmm! Ohio Ohio!!

Old 09-12-2007, 03:22 PM
oh2bnok
Senior User
Tonight it is a cold can of pork N beans, (my favorite) a few cans of keystone beer, and the other 1/2 of hotdog for the bullies.

Old 09-12-2007, 04:23 PM
jjlogue3
Posting Guru
jjlogue3 has a good reputation on FTE.jjlogue3 has a good reputation on FTE.
Tonight it is AUTHENTIC buffalo wings here in Buffalo!

Old 09-12-2007, 10:08 PM
tim.moman
Elder User
tim.moman is starting off with a positive reputation.
Had some cayjun catfish, tasty

Old 09-13-2007, 07:10 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.Flip4ford has a spectacular reputation.
Last night all you can eat prime rib (2) red skinned taters, and about a gallon of ice tea.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:47 AM
tcbofade
Post Fiend
tcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputation
Humph. I had to work both jobs Tuesday...I ate fast food inbetween. Last night was my first class at church, so I had a quickie lunchmeat sammich out of the fridge.

Tonight, I have the night off. Might make myself and the girlyfriend a real dinner. I'm thinking meatballs. Yummy.

Old 09-13-2007, 06:25 PM
oh2bnok
Senior User
Originally Posted by tcbofade
Humph. I had to work both jobs Tuesday...I ate fast food inbetween. Last night was my first class at church, so I had a quickie lunchmeat sammich out of the fridge.

Tonight, I have the night off. Might make myself and the girlyfriend a real dinner. I'm thinking meatballs. Yummy.

Your avatar reminds me, I m having two glasses of milk and a bowl of cherrios. And two cans of vienna sauage split between the bullies. Church classes, is somethiig going on we need to know about?

Old 09-13-2007, 09:52 PM
husker
Post Fiend
husker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant futurehusker has a brilliant future
Good lunch today at a little bakery in western Kansas. Tonight, at home, leftovers (remains!!!) from the frig and a big glass of skim milk.

Old 09-14-2007, 07:00 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Last night Beef brisket, ribs, slaw, and homemade hush puppies :-)

Old 09-14-2007, 09:28 AM
HappyJack
Post Fiend
HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.
Monday night I made spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic buttered french bread. Tuesday was posted above. Wednesday evening we had left overs. Yesterday I did some honey do's with Garretts help and Margaret treated us to Nu Way.

Tonight I'm leaning toward hamburger patties in cream of mushroom soup, rice, biscuits, and a veggie. But I could make beef and noodles with stew meat. Start off like I do chili with EVOO in a pot. Through in the stew meat, pepper, and cook till slightly brown (starts to carmelize). Add beef bouillon and water and heat to boil. I like to dump in a package of frozen mixed veggies. Return to boil and simmer for 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours. Add 16oz Reames home style frozen egg noodles. Return to boil. Simmer another 20 minutes or so or untill noodles are tender.

Yum Yum!

Ben and Shadow are like the bullies. They love Micky D's plain cheese burgers. And have to have meat and cheese everynight. Thats a slice of cheese and a slice of lunch meat. Just mention the words "meat and cheese" and they will be all over you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Yum Yum

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.