Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Tradin/Selling/Wanted Washington state thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 11:56 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sell: Two trailer ramps hold 3 tons each, $30 for both.

4"x12"x7' of PT lumber. Framed with welded 2" angle iron. Weigh 80lbs each.

Together they will load a 6-ton bulldozer.

Take 'em home from the G2G

Click 'n zoom:

PM for details

Old 04-12-2007, 09:19 PM
lud04X
Senior User
Wanted. Stock mirrors for a 1978 F150 Super cab

A tailgate for the same truck with all the hardware, may also be interested in a complete box.

Send me a PM and let me know what you've got.

Old 04-12-2007, 11:26 PM
brentleedragon
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ive got a bunch of computer parts just misc stuff

PM me if you are intrested

Old 04-23-2007, 01:32 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Wanted: Engine Stand. Capable of holding the weight of a 351w. I am not rich so preferably not new.

Old 05-22-2007, 02:49 AM
drsmith
Junior User
Hi my name is David,

I was advised to post this link here by some mods on the main site... i have been reading the forum with interest and have just added myself to the role call to become an active member. I hope i havent broken any rules by posting this link here, i have read the stickys at the top of the forum and i have followed the instructions as suggested.....

https://www.ford-trucks.com/classifi...ct/15754/cat/5

all advice is welcomed,

many thanks

David

Old 06-01-2007, 03:43 AM
nighthawk285
Posting Guru
selling an AOD transmission......freshly rebuilt less than 5000 miles ago.....took it out in January to swap in a ZF-5 spd. Nothing wrong with it, has bigger valve body, and high performance TQ to handle being behind a 351W. Asking $1000

Old 06-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Parrsboro
Senior User
Tires and rims

I went down to the shop where my lift is being installed and of course they are moving slower than I want but im probably a little more excited about getting my new toy home heh.

But now that they put on the new tires i have the old ones that i dont know what to do with.

So i thought i would offer them up here before i list them on craigslist.

the rims are the ones that came with the truck when i bought it new in 99

and the tires are LT285/75R16
they got pretty good tread maybe only half used.

If anyone is interested let me know.

Or if not let me know what i should price them at on craigslist.

If it helps i created a photo album and put up two pics.

Last edited by Parrsboro; 06-02-2007 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:34 PM
RexB
Posting Guru
If the wheels are in very good shape you'd prolly get around a $100 each for the 4 tire/wheel sets. But first I'd scan the classified to see what the general market is.

Congrats on the lift and new wheels

BTW, I just broke the rule on discussing For Sale items in this thread, we should use PM's or emails.

So I may as well go whole hog
Originally Posted by drsmith
Hi my name is David, I was advised to post this link here by some mods on the main site... i have been reading the forum with interest and have just added myself to the role call to become an active member. I hope i havent broken any rules by posting this link here, i have read the stickys at the top of the forum and i have followed the instructions as suggested.....

https://www.ford-trucks.com/classifi...uct/15754/cat/5

all advice is welcomed, many thanks, David
Welcome aboard David and that was a good For Sale post. The price you're asking is a good start, nice truck. And g'luck with your newer truck purchase too

Rex

Last edited by RexB; 06-02-2007 at 08:36 PM.
Old 06-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
I'm gonna have to report you all!!!

I wish those rims were 8 on 6.5", not the metric pattern.

I just picked up a number of used tires on wheels, 8.75R16.5, they are older Bridgestone All-steels. The tread isn't bad, there is enough for maybe another 6-8k, but decent for highway or trailer use. Some limited weather checking on a couple, but not bad overall.
The rims look like they are for duals, 8 on 6.5" lug pattern, use flat-washer lugs.
I have seven of these up for sale, I'd like to get $20 each, or $100 for the set of seven.

Old 06-02-2007, 09:45 PM
RexB
Posting Guru
I'm gonna have to report you all!!!

My 'ol F250 is all tired up fairly recently, or would be interested. (not sure that style would fit, reg lugs here.)

I just got a free steel flatbed that the old owner wrecked the tongue and surge brakes on duh. If I don't fix it then will post its four brand new BFG P235/75R15 Extra Duty 2+2 4ply-sidewall tires.

Old 06-11-2007, 02:40 AM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
I now have two core 460s, both D3VE, complete from pan to intake, they both have flexplates and torque converters, distributors, etc. I also got a mount for a York a/c compressor, and an EGR spacer along with these.
So, if anybody needs a cast iron 4BBL intake, car oil pans, ok valve covers, or any other bits and pieces, let me know. These were full of water, so doubt they are worth anything, but good for cores if you are buying a new engine also.
Make an offer, these are going to scrap soon if nobody wants them.

Old 07-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
The 460s are gone, more stuff is here, though-

I am selling the Galaxie. I have had my fun, kid is coming on Friday at the latest, and while I love the old boat, I could really use a four door.
Details:
351w with less than 20k on lower end (estimate, full crosshatch still there, no ridge, no carbon buildup at top when i had it open), heads have less than 10k on them, rebuilt with hardened seats. Freshly rebuilt 2150 carb, no choke, polished out to ~475cfm a few years back, sitting on a factory iron intake. I have a Holley 4BBL that can go with it, just need an intake.
Has a nice, tight c4 automatic, 8 3/4" rear end (similar to the 8.8) with 2.73 gears, new springs and shocks all the way around, 2" receiver hitch with 7pin round connector. Has the wires in place for trailer brake and aux power to plug.
Has manual drum brakes, but stops decent for a 4500lb car.
At some point, it got an electric fan- I just threw a new controller on that to help keep it cool. Seems to work ok, no problems so far.
The downsides are, it still needs paint, and some slight bodywork. There is no cancer, a few small holes near the back, but there is some body filler in the rear quarters, and the trim tabs either need to be cleaned off or have trim put back on them. The interior isn't bad, aside from the front seat and headliner. Carpet looks newer, back seat is excellent, etc. The dash needs some work, but I am working on that, along with new speakers in the door panels. I may fix the headliner as well, if I have the time to. It just needs to have new pieces for the hanging rods stitched in.
It has older Firestone FT70c tires with "Sealix", apparently these are the self-sealing tires that have something like 1/2" of goo inside the tread to seal any punctures. This doesn't seal the sidewalls, as the previous owner found. The right front tire had what looked like a nail hole in the whitewall, I checked, there was no cord damage, so i put a plug in it. I haven't had to put any air in the tire since I did that, about 8k ago.
The down side to these tires is that the goo makes them very hard to balance, and they do shake on occasion, moreso when it's warm out and that stuff is slinging around.
The rims are decent, I have hubcaps on order with Les Schwab, just the plain smooth chrome ones that belong on these rims.

Overall, the car is a great cruiser, very comfortable on the highway, plenty of power to get up to speed as well.

Here's when I brought it home. It sits a good bit higher now, I'll try to get a pic in the AM:

I'd like to get $3800 for this, mostly because of the solid driveline and all the new parts. NADA ranges from $3600 to $14,000.
I will knock $2500 off in trade for a 70s or 80s Volvo 240-series wagon or sedan, $3500 for a diesel one. Might trade straight across for a diesel SUV, something like a Trooper Diesel, as long as it runs reliably and looks decent.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
Due to having the kid, and having a few medical issues of my own to deal with, I really need to get this and some other stuff sold. I also have:
Two c6 trannies, one for a Highboy with a 390, works fine. The other is from behind a 460, worked great till the t/c was installed wrong and ate the pump drive. So, needs a new pump. Make an offer on either or both.
Tons of Subaru parts- Litterally a complete drivetrain- two engines, a tranny, driveshaft, shift linkage, rear differential, rear suspension with disk brakes, four 14" rims, etc. If anybody needs Subaru parts, let me know.

Old 08-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Ford_Six
Hotshot
Does anybody have a 4BBL intake for a 351w? Iron or aluminum-

Old 08-21-2007, 05:28 PM
jdsdidit
Junior User
Factory 2 bbl intake from my '77 f-250 400cid : $35
Set of Exhaust manifolds from same engine: $45
Factory 2 bbl Carb., great condition: $50