Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   Tradin/Selling/Wanted Washington state thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/556640-tradin-selling-wanted-washington-state-thread.html)

F2504x4 12-11-2006 03:16 PM

Tradin/Selling/Wanted Washington state thread

Guidelines to help keep things from turning into a flea market.

Please post your ads in this thread only.

Only Ford truck related items can be listed here.

You must have your P/M {private messaging} turned on and be able to recieve P/M's ....(go to user cp in the above blue bar to do this)

Please Do Not use this thread to discuss anything regarding the Items.
Use the P/M or E-mails systems to conduct discussion & commerce.

You can post that you are interested in the items and that you'll be contacting them, just please keep it short.

If you post a wanted/for item please reply back that it is sold or that you have found the wanted item.
I will from time to time clean up this thread of old postings.30/60 days.

NOTE:
You need to be a active member of the Washington chapter or a active member in another state to post a wanted or for sale item.
No Exceptions

*** Your post or reply to any post is subject to being edited, or deleted at admin's discretion, or violation of FTE guidelines.***
><><<><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><<> <><><><>

CheaperJeeper 12-14-2006 01:46 PM

Transmission wanted

OK, I'll be first....

Looking for a manual transmission that will fit an 86 F250 4x4 with the 6.9 IDI Diesel. Stock unit is a T-19 4-speed but would be interested in a 5-speed as long as it is a direct bolt in OR if it comes with any parts needed to adapt it to my engine/transfer case (flywheel, etc.).

I'm in Kent Washington and am willing to travel reasonable distances for the right deal.

blockheadbob 01-01-2007 01:35 PM

Seat:

I have a seat out of a 86 Ford truck that I would like to get rid of, it's in good shape, blue, if you need one make me an offer, seat only no mounting brackets.
Thanks,
Bob

Field Muzzy 125 01-07-2007 12:50 AM

Looking for grill

Looking for a 05-06 black H bar grille, I want to change my XLT honeycomb one out for that. Thanks in advance.

redhawkssh44 01-15-2007 09:11 AM

I'm looking for some parts for a 72 F250 highboy. Specifically inner fenderwells with mounting brackets and a steering sector that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg. If ony one knows of a parts truck please let me know.

51ford fan 01-21-2007 11:30 AM

I need a Tig Torch for a Miller Econo Twin HF I just purchased. I'm in the Auburn WA. area near Emerald Downs.

Ford_Six 01-21-2007 03:26 PM

Praxair has them on sale every now and then, but I got a torch from Cyberweld. You have to get the connectors seperate.
Personally, I would go with a CK flexhead torch with a small backcap, to get into tight spots.

Placermike 01-25-2007 10:39 PM

351 C

I am trying to get my hands on a 351C, somewhere in the peninsula area. Any infomation would be greatly appreciated.

51ford fan 01-26-2007 01:12 AM

Watch CraigsList, they are popping up all the time in the Seattle area.

Originally Posted by Placermike
I am trying to get my hands on a 351C, somewhere in the peninsula area. Any infomation would be greatly appreciated.

Placermike 01-26-2007 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by 51ford fan
Watch CraigsList, they are popping up all the time in the Seattle area.

Thanks for the info....The hardest thing about moving to a new place is getting sources together.

HawksNest 01-26-2007 08:59 PM

Do you want a runner? or a core for rebuilding?

HawksNest 01-27-2007 08:37 PM

ALSO.....anyone out there looking for a pair of 3/4 ton 2wheel drive I-beams w/disks?

Placermike 02-04-2007 02:28 AM

You must e addressing Redhawk.

Placermike 02-04-2007 02:32 AM

:-offtopicIf you know where I can get a T-18 or T-19 Borg Warner, I could be
interested.

Placermike 02-07-2007 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by CheaperJeeper
OK, I'll be first....

Looking for a manual transmission that will fit an 86 F250 4x4 with the 6.9 IDI Diesel. Stock unit is a T-19 4-speed but would be interested in a 5-speed as long as it is a direct bolt in OR if it comes with any parts needed to adapt it to my engine/transfer case (flywheel, etc.).

I'm in Kent Washington and am willing to travel reasonable distances for the right deal.

If you find the tranny you want, I may be interested in your T-19...Give me an email.