General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Ghost Stories

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 03:26 PM
Yachtman
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a strange experience once. My wife & I were on vacation in Florida in April of 2002 and I had a 'dream' that my uncle who passed away a few years earlier came to see me. (he was pretty young when he died from a brain tumor, I was close to him, it was a rough experience) Anyway, he told me I was going to be "one sick puppy" and he also had a surprise for me. When I woke up that morning I didn't know what to think. Well, in the September of 2002 I had some numbness start in my face, so I went to a neurologist to check it out. He did a MRI and found a tumor starting on my brain stem. The first thing that came to mind was that dream. I was terrified knowing what my uncle went through but I had to face it. I had surgery in December of 2002 at the Mayo clinic to remove it, everything turned out great. The wierd part was the night after the surgery, I was laying in the ICU and I could clearly feel a pair of hands holding my ancles. When I would move around, the feeling would go away, but it immediately came back when I stopped moving, all night this went on, it stopped when my family came up to the room in the morning. My guess is my uncle was there helping me through this. As for the surprise, I think that happened now too. Before my surgery my wife and I were trying to have a baby for 3 years with no luck. Now that I almost fully recovered, the first one will be here in July.

Old 04-14-2004, 07:17 PM
BuiltToughF250
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yachtman- good story.

anyone else ?

Old 04-14-2004, 07:34 PM
Aztrainer
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yachman - That is a cool and intresting story. BTW Congratulation, fatherhood is awesome

At a school that I used to teach at there was a story about the auditorium. When it was constructed a worker was installing lights and has to reach out over the railing where he was working. He slipped and fell to his death in the middle of the auditorium. I asked the teacher about this and he confirmed that it did indeed happen and “strange things” occur in the auditorium all of the time. I had to teach my class in there for two weeks. When there was nobody else in there but me, I would get a real uneasy feeling about being watched. One time I was waiting for my class to come in and the lights went down. I thought that it was a student playing with the lights, but when I go up to look. I was the only person to be in the auditorium.

I talked to a student that operated the board for plays and he stated that there is a ghost and he had even seen the man.