Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford
View Poll Results: Chapter President for Chapter
Yes, this will promote our chapter and make it better!
86.96%
No. The chapter forum is enough.
8.70%
I don't care
4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Chapter President

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2004, 09:21 PM
FordManDJ
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AWESOME

Old 02-14-2004, 11:32 PM
mitch5170
Senior User
Sounds like an excellent plan to me, NO RUSH on getting the government in place, lets take our time and do it right!

I wish EVERYONE could know the reason why we were booted from site "X" and out of respect of bashing another site, we have kept it off the boards here, Im glad Jon E-mailed Hang10 with what happened.

I am still working on the sticker design, that hasn't been forgotten!

My personal goal is to bring everyone here together and hopefully we will have a HUGE Fordtoberfest this year, for those that are confused about what it is....Jon and I put on a annual truck show (Ford's only!) first Saturday of every September. This year will be the third annual, last year we had 50 trucks in attendance from Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado and of course Kansas.
We raffled off over $1000 in street scene goodies, plus TONS of door prizes! Paid $100 for the long distance attendee, Gave away plaques and trophies too! Oh...and it was FREE! no charge to enter at all!

I want this year to be twice as big! with even more stuff to be given away, cool trophies to hand out, etc. Sounds like we will have it at the dealership here in Wichita this year instead of the park, so plenty of good things are in the works!

And dont be afraid that your truck isnt "Worthy" were not a bunch of trailer queens, we use our trucks! example...I loaded my HD F150 down on more than one occasion with rock, sand, dirt, lumber, tree limbs etc.

This show is a "Must see" its not just a regular meet, So I hope you "Regulars" will come on out and see what kind of show us "Boat people" can put on....LOL j/k

Hang10...Congrats on the Excursion! very nice ride!!!
and welcome to the "Blower" club...you will love it!!!!

Oh and Rollie....Sounds like your in the doghouse now! only one cure for that problem....and it aint cheap! lol

Last edited by mitch5170; 02-14-2004 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:31 AM
Peties3
Posting Guru
I would say let the moderator put a closing post in give it a good spin off and start a thread discussing bylaws.

Hang10, no appologizing nessasary!! You guys have/had every right to defend your turf!! I would not want it any other way.

God Bless!!!
Mark

Old 02-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Ultramagdan
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I don't think I need to. It appears that you guys have sorted this thing out and are working towards a common goal. Instead of me posting a thread about bylaws I would suggest that if anyone has a set of bylaws they would like to use as a format to go ahead and post them. Discussion may take place from there.

Old 02-15-2004, 03:46 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Quote:
I for one DONT believe it was opened for only us, its for ALL the Kansas chapter members.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since I am the one who created this chapter please allow to explain.

The few requests that we had received over the 9 months preceeding the creation didn't seem to pan out.

*Note:
This was the same for other newly created chapters.

As the time got closer to when the user's from the X site arrived the interest in a Kansas chapter became more prevalant.

I don't know if it was co-incidence or a higher force that allowed for the creation of not only one but, 3 new chapter's all within a few days of each other.

I probably watched the situation develop more than anyone here not only because of my status ,but because in the real world I am considered a promoter of good things

Yours In Ford's