Notices
1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines

2001 F 350 Down Shift Problems

Old 04-15-2019, 11:05 PM
larryhag
New User
larryhag is starting off with a positive reputation.
2001 F 350 Down Shift Problems

My F350 will not down shift out of lock up converter when you touch the brake, it will however down shift when you are climbing a grade an push the accelerator but wants to slip momentarily before the trans grabs or the clutches engage.

Old 04-15-2019, 11:54 PM
Mark Kovalsky
Post Fiend
Mark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputation
If you're more than about 10% throttle it won't unlock when you press the brake pedal. It also won't unlock if the brake lights are not working.

Old 04-17-2019, 08:04 AM
larryhag
New User
larryhag is starting off with a positive reputation.
I put it on the scanner an It shows when the brake switch is engaged but trans still will not come out of lock up an this is at no throttle

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.