Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is this button for

Old 03-14-2019, 02:16 PM
speakerfritz
Postmaster
speakerfritz has a good reputation on FTE.speakerfritz has a good reputation on FTE.
What is this button for

Just bought 2019 lariat f-450 out of state. Got home and realized I got zero manuals. Called sales guy and he said he will drop them in the mail.

I pretty much much figured out all the buttons except for this one . Can someone advise ?

also how do you retract the moon roof shade ...I donít see any buttons for that.
Thanks

Old 03-14-2019, 02:21 PM
SESWIM
Senior User
SESWIM is starting off with a positive reputation.
Lane departure warning. Roof controls are in overhead console.

Sam

Old 03-14-2019, 02:24 PM
speakerfritz
Postmaster
speakerfritz has a good reputation on FTE.speakerfritz has a good reputation on FTE.
Ok, I see. When you hit the button a lane pattern appears over gear selector area.

Thanks

Old 03-14-2019, 03:31 PM
cohr
New User
cohr is starting off with a positive reputation.
If you drift over the line with that activated the steering wheel shakes. The moonroof shade buttons look almost like garage door up/down pictures above your head near the interior lights buttons.

Old 03-14-2019, 03:37 PM
speakerfritz
Postmaster
Originally Posted by cohr View Post
If you drift over the line with that activated the steering wheel shakes. The moonroof shade buttons look almost like garage door up/down pictures above your head near the interior lights buttons.

on the way home it did that shaking noise thing....I thought there was something wrong with the truck.

Old 03-14-2019, 04:04 PM
jrwinger
Senior User
jrwinger is starting off with a positive reputation.
Passenger Eject button....

Old 03-14-2019, 05:56 PM
bobv60
Posting Guru
bobv60 has a very good reputation on FTE.bobv60 has a very good reputation on FTE.bobv60 has a very good reputation on FTE.
If you go to my ford.com you can easily download the owner manuals.
It easier to search that way also.
I posted a while ago on how with all the new technology, reading the manual is more important than ever.

Old 03-14-2019, 06:01 PM
nuctrooper
Elder User
nuctrooper has a good reputation on FTE.nuctrooper has a good reputation on FTE.
OP -- have to ask - what kind of person runs around with 23 unread text messages? OCD is making me twitch...

Old 03-14-2019, 06:28 PM
bobv60
Posting Guru
bobv60 has a very good reputation on FTE.bobv60 has a very good reputation on FTE.bobv60 has a very good reputation on FTE.
It's probably not there, but...Check the shelf just above the lower glovebox after you open it. With everything black the owners manual hides in plain sight there.

Old 03-14-2019, 09:24 PM
KCRebel
Senior User
KCRebel is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by nuctrooper View Post
OP -- have to ask - what kind of person runs around with 23 unread text messages? OCD is making me twitch...
Lol. You beat me to it. That would wear me out.

Old 03-15-2019, 05:21 AM
senix
senix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputation
Strange the salesperson didn't go over these items with you upon delivery, they are required to do so.

Old 03-15-2019, 08:16 AM
puddintank
Senior User
puddintank is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.puddintank is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by KCRebel View Post
Lol. You beat me to it. That would wear me out.
Apparently the manual isnít the only thing they arenít reading.

Old 03-15-2019, 09:12 AM
titus_4
Freshman User
titus_4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by senix View Post
Strange the salesperson didn't go over these items with you upon delivery, they are required to do so.
I fleet ordered my truck and had a courtesy delivery to my closest dealer. I signed the paperwork and was handed the keys and told where it was parked. I've never owned a Ford before or even a diesel with DEF. I had to learn everything from trial and error or by reading on here. Maybe it would've been different if I ordered through them instead of fleet, but left a bad taste in my mouth about that dealership.

Old 03-15-2019, 04:44 PM
CPal
Senior User
CPal is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by puddintank View Post

Apparently the manual isnít the only thing they arenít reading.
lmao truth.

Old 03-15-2019, 05:19 PM
speakerfritz
Postmaster
I received my manuals today

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.