Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > 2017+ Super Duty
Reload this Page >

Atomic Hide Away Strobes now out

Notices
2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Atomic Hide Away Strobes now out

Old 03-15-2019, 08:28 AM
enlogik
New User
enlogik is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by moynihan1129 View Post
I would like to see videos if you don't mind sharing. The only reason I chose not to go this route is primarily due to the one video I have seen on a super duty and the flash pattern didn't look much more than stock hazard lights.
I do have several videos but they are not hosted. Standby and I will put them up later today. The pattern definitely leaves something to be desired but overall it is awesome!!!! Also, they are about to release several new patterns. Under $200 without drilling, wiring, etc.... its a no brainer for me.

Old 03-15-2019, 10:18 AM
wicked 2018
Elder User
wicked 2018 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by enlogik View Post

I do have several videos but they are not hosted. Standby and I will put them up later today. The pattern definitely leaves something to be desired but overall it is awesome!!!! Also, they are about to release several new patterns. Under $200 without drilling, wiring, etc.... its a no brainer for me.
Does your reverse camera pop on when its activated? Curious if the computer thinks its in reverse when it gets a signal to turn on reverse lights.

Old 03-16-2019, 10:50 AM
Xwild
Elder User
Xwild is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
With either the atomic or z-wave, will it flash the trailer lights as well if you're towing?

Old 03-16-2019, 10:56 AM
mattymax
Elder User
mattymax is starting off with a positive reputation.
Is the atomic a better option than the Z.?

The rear lights for the Z arenít too impressive

Matt

Old 03-16-2019, 11:19 AM
Joe T
Elder User
Joe T is starting off with a positive reputation.
Does it do the center lights under the tailgate on a DRW? Thinking about adding those to my F250 but amber/white.

Old 03-16-2019, 11:22 AM
Richard Aarts
Freshman User
Richard Aarts is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Xwild View Post
With either the atomic or z-wave, will it flash the trailer lights as well if you're towing?
the zflash will flash the trailer lights

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.