Transmission troubles - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines

Transmission troubles

Old 01-15-2019, 08:05 PM
Gametrap
New User
Gametrap is starting off with a positive reputation.
Transmission troubles

Ok guys I'm getting a p0755 code I can erase the code but it comes back as soon as the truck is started
the truck is a 2004 f250 5.4l gas with 256000 where should I start tracking the problem

Old 01-15-2019, 10:14 PM
Mark Kovalsky
Post Fiend
Mark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputation
That code indicates you have a stuck shift solenoid B. I'd start with shift solenoid B.

Old 01-15-2019, 10:23 PM
projectSHO89
Post Fiend
projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.
I'd start with checking the circuit for shift solenoid B.

The WSM defines the condition as:
SSB circuit failure.SSB circuit fails to provide voltage drop across solenoid. Circuit open or shorted or PCM driver failure during KOEO.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.