2017 MKX 2.7 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Crossovers Edge, Taurus X, Freestyle, MKX, Flex etc.

2017 MKX 2.7

Old 01-10-2019, 05:22 PM
05MilMachine
Posting Guru
05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future05MilMachine has a brilliant future
2017 MKX 2.7

As a hardcore long time Ford truck and SUV guy (SUV means body on frame to me) the word "crossover" was not one I planned on adding to my signature line. That changed a few days ago as I bought a 2017 Lincoln MKX with a 2.7 Ecoboost fresh off it's corporate lease with 8500 miles on it. I love it! This little engine makes crazy power and torque and it rides and drives like a....well, like a Lincoln! I just ordered a Ford Smartlink from Nate at Fairway Ford in Ohio and am looking forward to coming out of work to a warm/cool vehicle. Kind of sad that this community isn't as active as the old Excursion Forum, but still glad we have a page to visit here. Anyone else using a Smartlink yet?

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: