latest rendition - Page 4 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
2020 Bronco Discussion for the upcoming 2020 Ford Bronco!

latest rendition

Old 11-24-2018, 08:13 AM
Toyman
FTE Chapter Leader
Toyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputationToyman has a superb reputation
Man I didn't see that until you just said something John. No I can't unsee it....

Old 11-24-2018, 08:28 AM
johnday
Posting Guru
johnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant futurejohnday has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Toyman View Post
Man I didn't see that until you just said something John. No I can't unsee it....
LOL, that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that photo. Hope I didn't ruin anyones fantasy.

Old 11-24-2018, 10:53 PM
khadma
Carpenter Local 745
khadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant future
I had to Google the Scout. The EB and Scout do look similar. I like the thought of driving a new Bronco, but I really would like it to be similar the FSB. I know this would never happen, yet I really would like to see the Bronco already.

I wonder why Ford is so secretive about this truck?

Old 11-25-2018, 08:46 AM
rollerstud98
Postmaster
rollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud ofrollerstud98 has much to be proud of
They are trying to build excitement for the Bronco. I would say it is working.

Old 11-26-2018, 12:56 AM
khadma
Carpenter Local 745
khadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant futurekhadma has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by rollerstud98 View Post

It better live up to the hype!

Not much can be cooler than the original Broncos (66-96).

Old 11-28-2018, 04:20 PM
Diesel_Brad
Post Fiend
Diesel_Brad has a brilliant futureDiesel_Brad has a brilliant futureDiesel_Brad has a brilliant futureDiesel_Brad has a brilliant futureDiesel_Brad has a brilliant futureDiesel_Brad has a brilliant futureDiesel_Brad has a brilliant futureDiesel_Brad has a brilliant futureDiesel_Brad has a brilliant futureDiesel_Brad has a brilliant futureDiesel_Brad has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by rollerstud98 View Post

You mean build LET DOWN for the enthusiasts

Old 11-28-2018, 07:16 PM
fordguy2100
Posting Guru
fordguy2100 has a good reputation on FTE.fordguy2100 has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Diesel_Brad
You mean build LET DOWN for the enthusiasts
Sequels are always let downs to the original enthusiasts. They love the original, nothing will ever compare, they hope it will even tho they know it won't and then they are let down.

Old 12-19-2018, 02:11 AM
WhiteLightnin'
New User
WhiteLightnin' is starting off with a positive reputation.

...My favorite.

2nd

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: