6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

Interesting Regen and DPF % Screen

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 12:38 PM
Gzrglide
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Found the thread mentioned above by searching for Torque Pro Ford 6.7L extended PID's in the search bar at the top, thanks MPD56

Old 08-06-2018, 08:52 AM
Overkill2
Making donuts deplorable

Received 6,376 Likes on 4,634 Posts
Originally Posted by Gzrglide
I have the wifi versions because iOS devices do not support all the blue tooth OBDII devices out there, I think there is one out there that works with iOS devices. the OBDLink MX Bluetooth version works fine with Windows or Android devices. I have an OBDLink MX BT Version that I gave to my son when I figured that out since he uses an Android phone and a Windows laptop.

I got a VeePeak OBDII wifi adapter in Friday, plugged it in and tried it with OBD Fusion and Forscan, seems to work just fine, it is a little slower that my OBDLink MX, but it will work in a pinch and will do realtime monitoring as long as you are not trying to monitor and display to many parameters/pids at once.

OH, and the link above did not work for me when I clicked on it, so not sure if the page was moved or deleted, just go the message back that page was not found.

Thanks
You have an iPhone, okay that explains the WiFi version. I have an old LG G2 that I am thinking of using but the only problem would be whether I could see the gauges without my reading glasses. Call me crazy but I want a dedicated device to use instead of just using my current phone, a LG V30. I also have a tablet but don't know if I want to mount that in the truck due to it's size. I have some thinking here to do

Originally Posted by MPD56
Subscribing: Interesting.

Thought I might add more reading material.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...nded-pids.html

I use the OBDLink Bluetooth version with both Forscan and Torque Pro.
I've seen that thread and have read through some of it but not all of it. Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by Chuck-B
I bought the OBDLink MX Wi-Fi which came with Windows, IOS and Android software. However I installed Forscan Lite on my phone which had no issue at all "finding" the OBDLink MX. The reason I went with the OBDLink MX was because I spent a few weeks on the Forscan website reading through posts about which OBD reader works best, the OBDLink MX seemed to have the most positive responses, least number of problems with Forscan. I never did use the software that came with the OBDLink so no clue how many PIDs it can read. Forscan Lite I think can scan them all. The problem with Forescan Lite is that you can't make any modifications, you need to buy Forscan and install it on a PC. The other issue with Forescan is that there are just so many PIDs which aren't overly intuitive so you kinda have to sit there and mess with them to figure out which ones you want to use.
You have a droid or an iPhone Chuck?