PTO Provision? Decipher Auto Tranny Tag Help - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

PTO Provision? Decipher Auto Tranny Tag Help

Old 06-17-2018, 04:12 PM
VagaBound
New User
VagaBound is starting off with a positive reputation.
PTO Provision? Decipher Auto Tranny Tag Help

Hi, I'm looking at a 2006 Ford E350 Utilimaster Step Van purchase with a 5 speed automatic transmission, but would like to add an after-market PTO application.

I have the Tranny Tag Number and I'm wondering if someone will decipher the Number for me to tell me what the tranny is, and particularly if it has the PTO Provision?

"6C3P-7000-DB" , A1X2 , "PRB-LN" , A4532 , DDMMYY = 240306 , 015671

Thanks!

Old 06-17-2018, 10:58 PM
jk080
Posting Guru
jk080 has a great reputation on FTE.jk080 has a great reputation on FTE.jk080 has a great reputation on FTE.jk080 has a great reputation on FTE.
Googling to first number you listed "6C3P-7000-DB" comes back as a 5R110W transmission, and it most likely is the transmission in the vehicle. Don't know if it has PTO capabilities but you should be able to see if it has a cover on the side of the case for a PTO.

Old 06-18-2018, 08:18 AM
Mark Kovalsky
Post Fiend
Mark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputationMark Kovalsky has a superb reputation
5R110W transmissions could be had with PTO provisions. Most did not.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.