Notices
1978 - 1996 Big Bronco  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

IAT Sensor (Need Help ASAP)

Old 05-27-2018, 02:42 AM
Mr.TankBronco
New User
Mr.TankBronco is starting off with a positive reputation.
Exclamation IAT Sensor (Need Help ASAP)

I have a code being thrown P0113 (IAT Sensor) I have checked the IAT sensor, replaced it twice, checked the plug to ensure it's doing it job creating resistance based off temperature, checked fuses, installed a new MAF, I am so lost on how to get this code to stop throwing. I need help ASAP I have a wedding to attend up in Colorado and I need the truck to keep my mixture right so its an easier trip to Colorado. I also need this so I can get the damn thing plated for the drive otherwise I'm screwed. Please help ASAP. I have talked with a few people none of which are helpful at all. Help me (I'm losing my mind)

Truck Info: 1996 Bronco XL 5.0 V8

Old 05-27-2018, 10:35 PM
ZombieSlayer
Posting Guru
ZombieSlayer has a good reputation on FTE.ZombieSlayer has a good reputation on FTE.
A lot of people overlook the air filter and air filter box when messing with MAF/IAT problems. A dirty filter or blocked duct can cause you problems since they are both upstream of the sensors. Make sure the filter box is properly closed and secured as well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.