A little more paint done - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

A little more paint done

Old 04-13-2018, 04:14 PM
mod22
Senior User
mod22 has a good reputation on FTE.mod22 has a good reputation on FTE.
A little more paint done

Old 04-13-2018, 04:54 PM
rusty48
Senior User
rusty48 is starting off with a positive reputation.
looking good, Just waiting for it to stop raining and warm up a bit and Im there too.

Old 04-14-2018, 06:43 AM
jniolon
Postmaster
jniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant future
Mod... those look great... gets you anxious to start screwing things together, don't it ?? I love your 'build up' table.. when you're waiting on parts to arrive you can play a little 8-ball !

john

Old 04-14-2018, 01:39 PM
underthebridgejim
FTE fan
underthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputation
Nice job indeed mod. The color reminds me of a plastic model car by Revell called the" Orange Crate", from back in the early 60's I think it was a tri 5 Gasser but may be wrong.

Old 04-15-2018, 06:52 PM
ReForder
Elder User
ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.
Looks awesome!

Old 04-15-2018, 07:57 PM
RiKi5156
Junior User
RiKi5156 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.RiKi5156 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yea I’m waiting for the rain to end also. I’m near Vancouver Washington and even though my 52F1 is in the shop about 50 ft away I find it hard to get motivated. Diagnosed years ago with seasonal affective disorder the gloomy NW makes it hard to get moving. Weather channel sez Wednesday might be OK. Wife is finally agreeing to talk to me about moving to Nevada or Arizona.Yeah!

Old 04-15-2018, 10:24 PM
ReForder
Elder User
ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.
I think the entire Country is starting to suffer from this. Seems your Vancouver weather has worked it's ways across the States.

Arizona is beautiful, but very hot. Not much experience with Nevada, but probably cheaper than Arizona. My 2 cents...for what it's worth

Old 04-16-2018, 08:22 PM
Pokee
Junior User
Pokee is starting off with a positive reputation.
I was looking at spraying my 1950 F1 hugger orange also. Been looking at a lot of orange paint. What brand of paint are you using? I picked up a can of model car hugger orange paint that is GM authorized 69-70 to spray a test panel to see what it looks like.

Old 04-18-2018, 12:03 AM
mod22
Senior User
mod22 has a good reputation on FTE.mod22 has a good reputation on FTE.
Thanks guys, the weather here in upstate NY is still horrible. Still snow on the ground. The color we started with was a porche continental orange then we tweeked it with more orange toner until we got it the way we liked it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.