2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Who's the Lowest Priced Ford Dealership West Coast?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2018, 09:00 PM
jrwinger
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I purchased a CCSB from kendal ford of Boise a few weeks back. ended up being around 12% off msrp after ford rebates & working the deal. Great staff at Kendal - I worked with Dakota Squires. Great guy who wen above & beyond on a customer service level. Worth a call IMO.

Old 03-19-2018, 01:47 AM
homerj
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by davidpacificnw
Homerj,

Called two dealerships today and both said they are still ordering 2018s. I'm going to call your guy at Bickford in the morning and see what he says.

thanks
yea from what I read in here some say yes some say no.
i ordered on 2-8 got a vin 2-12 Jeff said it would be build the week of 3-26 should have it by mid April.. so say ten weeks? They never verified my Costco card eather. I asked about that too.
They put there ordere in to ford on Thursday. So if you don’t do it before then have to wait a week.

Old 03-19-2018, 07:55 AM
kylant
Fleet Mechanic
Received 110 Likes on 91 Posts
Kendall Meridian (Boise)

Old 03-19-2018, 07:48 PM
davidpacificnw
Laughing Gas
Received 150 Likes on 86 Posts
Originally Posted by homerj
and sigh up for AQHA today to save $445 more on any ford. And somthing else to think about is tax. When looking Pullman has the lowest rate. 7 somthing compared to Bickford who was at 9.6 It added up when looking at a 80g truck and is also somthing to think about. Could be a few $1000

I went to Bickford today and it was NOT good. Called them on the phone and they said they don't do Costco program anymore. They said they cancelled it over a year ago. Told me they cancelled it because they always beat Costco pricing. So, I gave them my build out as configured on Ford's site. After about two hours, they came out at Invoice price and low balled my trade by over $2000. They kept trying to pressure me into vehicles that either had the wrong options, or were the wrong vehicle altogether.

I told them I wasn't interested in "invoice" pricing and I've already been offered $2300 more by another dealer for close the the same MSRP vehicle in inventory but not he color I wanted. They came up two grand on the trade in, but said it was only good today and they would have to "re evaluate it" when my new truck came in LOL. I thanked them for their time and politely left the dealership.

They claimed to be the largest volume truck dealer in the Pacific Northwest. Not sure how that can be if they are not behind invoice...Next dealership! thanks again for the intel. Part of finding the right dealership is eliminating the wrong ones.

Old 03-19-2018, 08:23 PM
NWnative
Tuned
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Give Kurt Krank a call at Fugate Ford in Enumclaw. Purchased my F150 from them and have sent several people their way. I plan to buy my my F250 from them next year when the 2020's come out. They offer decent pricing and don't play games. Good luck.

Old 03-19-2018, 08:42 PM
Orondo
Junior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Town Ford in East Wenatchee. Work with Chad Lee the Sales Manager, Jesse, or Nathan. I’ve bought my last three vehicles from them. They’re fair to deal with. I order at invoice plus I keep all the rebates offered. I figure they have to keep the lights on and pay some bills so it’s a little trade off on my part and not worth it to me to dig into their holdback. They have a great service manager and service center and it’s a family business. They know you by name including their GM. Their tax rate is almost 2% lower than the West side of the mountains so it’s a fair deal. Worth a shot.

Old 03-19-2018, 09:29 PM
Chris Karsseboom
Senior User
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
The absolute cheapest dealer on the West Coast is Kendall for in Idaho by a long shot. No dealer in Oregon or Washington will match them, they actually can’t. Regional prices won’t allow Oregon or Washington to sell at those prices. Next best is Kendall for in Eugene, they are the biggest ford dealer on the PNW.

Old 03-20-2018, 12:30 AM
homerj
Senior User
Originally Posted by davidpacificnw
I went to Bickford today and it was NOT good. Called them on the phone and they said they don't do Costco program anymore. They said they cancelled it over a year ago. Told me they cancelled it because they always beat Costco pricing. So, I gave them my build out as configured on Ford's site. After about two hours, they came out at Invoice price and low balled my trade by over $2000. They kept trying to pressure me into vehicles that either had the wrong options, or were the wrong vehicle altogether.

I told them I wasn't interested in "invoice" pricing and I've already been offered $2300 more by another dealer for close the the same MSRP vehicle in inventory but not he color I wanted. They came up two grand on the trade in, but said it was only good today and they would have to "re evaluate it" when my new truck came in LOL. I thanked them for their time and politely left the dealership.

They claimed to be the largest volume truck dealer in the Pacific Northwest. Not sure how that can be if they are not behind invoice...Next dealership! thanks again for the intel. Part of finding the right dealership is eliminating the wrong ones.
Wow... that sucks. That sounds like a normal salesman to me and I hate those. With no real negotiations I got $1500 under invoice before rebates.
Harris ford in Lynwood is what came up from Costco. Talked to them in person to see and they told me it was $1000 under invoice on Costco plan. Well I was going to go gas but backtrack after test drive and wanted to go diesel and wanted to use a truck dealer (the have worked on my 6.0 many times) so heard about Jeff West name on here sent him an email asking if they could match the Costco price and he said there Costco price was $1250 under invoice. This was February. I met him in person gave me a bunch of keys told me to go drive around (with out him) asked if he could do a little better on price dropped it $250 more and I ordered the next week. No hidden fees and super simple.
I will use him again on my wife’s Edge. But I did hear other costumers bickering with other salesman.
Maybe he lied to me just to get me in the door.. but that doesn’t make sense because he would of matched the price...still was cheaper and easier then any other dealer and not once did he try to get me to buy off lot.
Sorry your experience wasn’t like mine.

Old 03-20-2018, 01:50 AM
MagicMtnDan
Laughing Gas
Received 140 Likes on 86 Posts
Originally Posted by Chris Karsseboom
The absolute cheapest dealer on the West Coast is Kendall for in Idaho by a long shot. No dealer in Oregon or Washington will match them, they actually can’t. Regional prices won’t allow Oregon or Washington to sell at those prices. Next best is Kendall for in Eugene, they are the biggest ford dealer on the PNW.
Based on the advertised pricing on their websites, Sound Ford has much lower prices than Kendall in Idaho. Sound Ford is showing about $10,000 off of MSRP

Old 03-20-2018, 11:28 AM
Peterk1w1
Trailering
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sound Ford had the best deal for me, they dealer swapped from Portland to get the truck I wanted at a price noone else was close too. No games or BS.

Old 03-20-2018, 05:40 PM
goatram
Mountain Pass

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Go on line to Marysville Ford. They are listing SRW for $9000+ off MSRP. But like Bickford they screw with the trade in price. I bought 2 trucks from Marysville 2011 DRW and a 2014 SRW and one 2015 DRW from Ford of Kirkland. I am doing the dance now with Marysville for a DRW. Being told have to order a 2018 and 2 to 3000 under invoice. Everyone else is $6000 or less under MSRP. Marysville has quite a few trucks on the lot. They seldom have DRW trucks.There are a lot of 2017 DRW trucks still for sale out on the market. Most have the Sunroof which I don't want plus they lack a few other options I want. Texas has a few volume Dealers.

Chris or Manny are the Internet Sales Guys in Marysville

Google Search Ford Dealers in each state and check the Vehicle Stickers and the prices

Old 03-20-2018, 07:55 PM
homerj
Senior User
Originally Posted by goatram
Go on line to Marysville Ford. They are listing SRW for $9000+ off MSRP. But like Bickford they screw with the trade in price. I bought 2 trucks from Marysville 2011 DRW and a 2014 SRW and one 2015 DRW from Ford of Kirkland. I am doing the dance now with Marysville for a DRW. Being told have to order a 2018 and 2 to 3000 under invoice. Everyone else is $6000 or less under MSRP. Marysville has quite a few trucks on the lot. They seldom have DRW trucks.There are a lot of 2017 DRW trucks still for sale out on the market. Most have the Sunroof which I don't want plus they lack a few other options I want. Texas has a few volume Dealers.

Chris or Manny are the Internet Sales Guys in Marysville

Google Search Ford Dealers in each state and check the Vehicle Stickers and the prices
I tried to use them and wouldn’t order a truck for me.. the really wanted me to buy off lot. The GM was more into his 24” wheels on his superduty then trying to sale me a truck... song and dance about why I had to buy off lot. So the next two weeks bought from bickford and sent my salesman an email about I tried to use them and they just lost out on a $65000 sale.... o well.
its funny, like most things it’s not the company it’s the guy your dealing with.
And there online price is with every ford rebate you can get... well you can’t use them all At same time. Just a sales pitch.

Old 03-20-2018, 10:31 PM
MagicMtnDan
Laughing Gas
Received 140 Likes on 86 Posts
Originally Posted by MagicMtnDan
Based on the advertised pricing on their websites, Sound Ford has much lower prices than Kendall in Idaho. Sound Ford is showing about $10,000 off of MSRP
I called Sound Ford today and a salesman told me the best they could do is about $7,500 off of sticker because I'm from out of state. I can get that here in SoKal.

Old 03-21-2018, 05:53 AM
Gary E
Laughing Gas
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
I always ask for the fleet manager but sometimes the internet guys are ok also but they are all about the quick turn. Your best deal will be to order one, every dealer in the country has your truck that way and the dealer has no leverage and no flooring costs and you don’t pay for options you don’t want. If you buy what’s on the lot they have a unique truck and you can be judging what it’s worth to you to get the right options or the right colors etc.

my my local dealer across the street gave me the same price the discounters in Texas or back east were giving. And I got an 18 where off the lot they were selling 17s. You will be in the same boat and will get a 19.

Old 03-21-2018, 06:31 AM
TJP249
Tuned

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Gary E
I always ask for the fleet manager but sometimes the internet guys are ok also but they are all about the quick turn.
^^^This^^^^

However if you take this approach I recommend two things if possible or they may not be willing to work with you:

1. Make it a “cash” deal. This could be as simple as pre approved financing from your bank or credit union.
2. Don’t bring a trade into the equation.

The fleet/commercial guys (and gals) don’t want to play these games any more than you do and don’t have time for it. They rather sit and talk “truck” with you than get bogged down with credit and trade. The other advantage is they know the trucks and options, vs the guy who doesn’t understand why you want 4.30 gears.