2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Who's the Lowest Priced Ford Dealership West Coast?

Old 03-18-2018, 10:32 AM
davidpacificnw
Laughing Gas
Received 150 Likes on 86 Posts
Who's the Lowest Priced Ford Dealership West Coast?

Hi all,

Still negotiating...haven't found the deal I am looking for yet. Wondering if anyone has a line on who the Super Duty market ***** is on the west coast? I'm in WA state and could go inland too. Don't want to be more than 1200 miles on shipping. And, please, no lectures on the benefits of buying local. Regardless of what the front end tells you, the back end is more than happy to take your money for service and warranty work. It's a commodity purchase and I'm just looking for the best deal.

Our TT doesn't arrive for another month and the retailer will store it free for a month, so I have time.

thanks

Old 03-18-2018, 11:38 AM
Tall Timbers
Cross-Country
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I just received bids from Courtesy (Portland), Grisham (Portland suburb), and Kendall (Eugene). They were all within a few hundred dollars of each other and my local dealer was just a smidgen more so I went local. It seems to me that Ford has better control over pricing today than they did a couple of decades ago when information was starting to flow freely around the internet. Courtesy offered to give it another try but I don't accept 2nd bids as I want the best they're willing to give the first round... don't want them wasting my time.

Old 03-18-2018, 11:46 AM
homerj
Senior User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Don’t know about buying off the lot but bickford ford does $1250 under invoice right off top if a Costco members.
I got $1500 under on my ordered truck before rebates. I worked with Jeff wing. Very easy to deal with none of that double, triple talk. I would suggest you talk to him. I found his name on here from others.

Old 03-18-2018, 11:47 AM
homerj
Senior User
and sigh up for AQHA today to save $445 more on any ford. And somthing else to think about is tax. When looking Pullman has the lowest rate. 7 somthing compared to Bickford who was at 9.6 It added up when looking at a 80g truck and is also somthing to think about. Could be a few $1000

Old 03-18-2018, 11:51 AM
NWnative
Tuned
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Bickford Ford in Snohomish county or Fugate Ford in Enumclaw.

Old 03-18-2018, 11:52 AM
davidpacificnw
Laughing Gas
Originally Posted by homerj
and sigh up for AQHA today to save $445 more on any ford.
HomerJ,

Thanks. I see some restrictions apply. Anyone know what they are?

Old 03-18-2018, 11:55 AM
davidpacificnw
Laughing Gas
Don’t know about buying off the lot but bickford ford does $1250 under invoice right off top if a Costco members.
I got $1500 under on my ordered truck before rebates. I worked with Jeff wing. Very easy to deal with none of that double, triple talk. I would suggest you talk to him. I found his name on here from others.
Homerj,

Thanks. I will give Jeff at call and see what they can do on an ordered vehicle. I have a late model, low mileage, high demand (2014 Burb LTZ) as a trade in so I'd prefer in state as you don't have to pay sales tax on the trade in amount. My low KBB trade in is $34,700 so that gives me a $3470 price advantage over ut of state. Does Jeff have a last name or at least initial if you don't want to post his last name.

Thanks

Old 03-18-2018, 11:57 AM
mokang
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have you talked to soundford in renton? I bought my F150 there in April 2016 and my 350 in Oct 2017... both times I got pretty much the best deals I could negotiate and a fairly hassle free experience.

Literally all of their trucks have $8500 off + ford rebates... that’s a great start and fairly reasonable deal at those prices if you ask me. I ended up roughly 14% off after rebates/discounts etc.

PM me and I can get you an email address of a sales manager there...

Old 03-18-2018, 12:02 PM
davidpacificnw
Laughing Gas
Originally Posted by mokang
Have you talked to soundford in renton? I bought my F150 there in April 2016 and my 350 in Oct 2017... both times I got pretty much the best deals I could negotiate and a fairly hassle free experience.

Literally all of their trucks have $8500 off + ford rebates... that’s a great start and fairly reasonable deal at those prices if you ask me. I ended up roughly 14% off after rebates/discounts etc.

PM me and I can get you an email address of a sales manager there...
Thanks, yeah, the guys at sounds have great deals, unfortunately, all their vehicles are 176" WB. I would love to have picked one up there. I'm pretty sure they use an aged inventory algorithm which prices down as floor plan expires, so the best deals are on vehicles that have been there over 2 months. Since they don't have any on the ground that I would want and I need it by mid May, that won't work for me. Thanks

Old 03-18-2018, 12:15 PM
mokang
Freshman User
Originally Posted by davidpacificnw
Thanks, yeah, the guys at sounds have great deals, unfortunately, all their vehicles are 176" WB. I would love to have picked one up there. I'm pretty sure they use an aged inventory algorithm which prices down as floor plan expires, so the best deals are on vehicles that have been there over 2 months. Since they don't have any on the ground that I would want and I need it by mid May, that won't work for me. Thanks

i would get in touch with them and tell them what you want... you would be surprised. I bought my platinum before it arrived at the dealership but it was at the port. It was in transit and assigned to them but that was it. It wasn’t as bad as waiting on a build, but man it was about a week for it to arrive. I do love my 176”, but obviously we all have our wants/needs.

Old 03-18-2018, 01:08 PM
homerj
Senior User
HomerJ,

Thanks. I see some restrictions apply. Anyone know what they are?
You can’t combine with some others ( college/medical/farmer/.....)and they say have to have it for two months but really just need your PIN number. When I bought my car I joined the day before and I had to call to get it. But better to get sooner then later if you don’t qualify for the other ones. It’s $500 off but membership is $55 so $445 off.

Old 03-18-2018, 01:15 PM
homerj
Senior User
Homerj,

Thanks. I will give Jeff at call and see what they can do on an ordered vehicle. I have a late model, low mileage, high demand (2014 Burb LTZ) as a trade in so I'd prefer in state as you don't have to pay sales tax on the trade in amount. My low KBB trade in is $34,700 so that gives me a $3470 price advantage over ut of state. Does Jeff have a last name or at least initial if you don't want to post his last name.

Thanks
Sounds like you need to buy off lot. If you order now believe it will be a 19 and they don’t start making them intel June. And yes last name is Wing. I said it above but didnt capitalize the W so probably didn’t notice it.and tell him Jace referred
you....my wife is buying a edge soon. Lol

Old 03-18-2018, 03:30 PM
momach
New User
I bought my 350 gasser from Awesome Ford in Chehalis WA. Drove there from Seattle. It had been on their lot and advertised with a good price. Absolutely no BS, real good guys, best price I found and sales tax rate is better.
I shopped Sound in Renton, Sunset in Sumner, Ford of Kirkland and Ford of Bellevue. Only place I wouldn't go back to is Sound. Had a deal to buy a gasser 250 with my trade. Came back the next day, with 12 year old son to buy it, and they played the game. Price on trade went down $2000. Told them to **** in the wind and walked.

Best luck.

Old 03-18-2018, 08:40 PM
davidpacificnw
Laughing Gas

Sounds like you need to buy off lot. If you order now believe it will be a 19 and they don’t start making them intel June. And yes last name is Wing. I said it above but didnt capitalize the W so probably didn’t notice it.and tell him Jace referred
you....my wife is buying a edge soon. Lol
Homerj,

Called two dealerships today and both said they are still ordering 2018s. I'm going to call your guy at Bickford in the morning and see what he says.

thanks

Old 03-18-2018, 08:43 PM
davidpacificnw
Laughing Gas
Originally Posted by momach
I bought my 350 gasser from Awesome Ford in Chehalis WA. Drove there from Seattle. It had been on their lot and advertised with a good price. Absolutely no BS, real good guys, best price I found and sales tax rate is better.
I shopped Sound in Renton, Sunset in Sumner, Ford of Kirkland and Ford of Bellevue. Only place I wouldn't go back to is Sound. Had a deal to buy a gasser 250 with my trade. Came back the next day, with 12 year old son to buy it, and they played the game. Price on trade went down $2000. Told them to **** in the wind and walked.

Best luck.
Momach,

Thanks. Sorry about your experience at Sound. For what's it's worth, they"re usually a pretty good store. Sometimes even the best of us step in it once in a while.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who's the Lowest Priced Ford Dealership West Coast?