WeatherTech Floor Mats - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WeatherTech Floor Mats

Old 10-07-2017, 03:15 PM
sgrol
Posting Guru
sgrol is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.sgrol is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
WeatherTech Floor Mats

Free to good home, just pay shipping.

Attached Images   
Old 10-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Just Strokin
Postmaster
Just Strokin is a splendid one to beholdJust Strokin is a splendid one to beholdJust Strokin is a splendid one to beholdJust Strokin is a splendid one to beholdJust Strokin is a splendid one to beholdJust Strokin is a splendid one to beholdJust Strokin is a splendid one to beholdJust Strokin is a splendid one to behold
What year was your truck? There was a change on the driver side around 2013.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:11 PM
sgrol
Posting Guru
sgrol is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.sgrol is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
2012 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old 10-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Chuck-B
Elder User
Chuck-B is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Chuck-B is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Assuming you took out your huskies and went with WeatherTech? Did you look at the Michelin's? Pricey but they look awesome

Old 10-08-2017, 08:30 PM
sgrol
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Chuck-B View Post
Assuming you took out your huskies and went with WeatherTech? Did you look at the Michelin's? Pricey but they look awesome
Not real sure where all that came from. I just traded my 2012 and don't need them anymore.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:17 PM
dirthawg
Elder User
dirthawg has a good reputation on FTE.dirthawg has a good reputation on FTE.
We are a bit confused because the title of the thread says "WeatherTech" but the images clearly show "Husky Liners".

Old 10-08-2017, 09:23 PM
sgrol
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by dirthawg View Post
We are a bit confused because the title of the thread says "WeatherTech" but the images clearly show "Husky Liners".
Wow, I stand corrected. Always thought they were weathertech brand. Thanks for setting me straight. Still available if anyone wants them. If not, they go to the burn pile. I went with the Ford mats for my 2017. Haven't received them yet so don't know how I will like them.

Old 10-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Chuck-B
Elder User
Chuck-B is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Chuck-B is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by dirthawg View Post
That's where all that came from - thought you were swapping out your Husky's for WeatherTech's - I have the WeatherTech's, not enamored with them. Going to go with the Michelin Edgeliners - so I'll be posting a picture of my WeatherTech's asking if someone wants them in the next month or 2

Old 06-13-2018, 07:15 AM
TampaDave
Junior User
TampaDave is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have had Husky Liners since I bought my 2015 F-250. They look and work great, EXCEPT, Driver's side under the accelerator wears out in just a year. I mean a hole in the mat. The people at Husky are great, BUT to get them replaced under warranty you have to Mail the Mat back. Terrible waste of time and money. I did get one replacement, but same thing happened again, I am going to switch to another brand. Please give me some advice on what to buy and where to buy it.

Thank You,

Tampa Dave

Old 06-14-2018, 11:48 AM
Trash Hauler
Senior User
Trash Hauler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Trash Hauler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by TampaDave View Post
I have had Husky Liners since I bought my 2015 F-250. They look and work great, EXCEPT, Driver's side under the accelerator wears out in just a year. I mean a hole in the mat. The people at Husky are great, BUT to get them replaced under warranty you have to Mail the Mat back. Terrible waste of time and money. I did get one replacement, but same thing happened again, I am going to switch to another brand. Please give me some advice on what to buy and where to buy it.

Thank You,

Tampa Dave
I have Weathertech in my '13. Driver's side and rear (crew cab) are very good. Passenger side is a different story. Unlike the Husky, the Weathertech's do not have the carpet grabbers on the bottom. They are smooth. Since the passenger side does not have the snaps in the floor, it slides around. I had to put the factory floor mat back in and double stick tape the weathertech to it on the passenger side to prevent it from moving. Discovered this when my dad (in his 70s) got in my truck and darn near fell to the ground as the weathertech slipped up under the dash.

Bob

Old 06-14-2018, 12:47 PM
kmc06
New User
kmc06 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I now have used Maxliner in my last 2 trucks. They are my favorite and fit my 2017 F250 perfect;.

Old 06-14-2018, 09:20 PM
JohnD333
Senior User
JohnD333 has a good reputation on FTE.JohnD333 has a good reputation on FTE.JohnD333 has a good reputation on FTE.
X2, but on the 15 versus weatgertechs on the 08 and 11. Have moved on to Huskies for the 15, they are non-slip and formed to the floorboards better, but not as "husky" as weathertechs.

Originally Posted by Trash Hauler View Post
I have Weathertech in my '13. Driver's side and rear (crew cab) are very good. Passenger side is a different story. Unlike the Husky, the Weathertech's do not have the carpet grabbers on the bottom. They are smooth. Since the passenger side does not have the snaps in the floor, it slides around. I had to put the factory floor mat back in and double stick tape the weathertech to it on the passenger side to prevent it from moving. Discovered this when my dad (in his 70s) got in my truck and darn near fell to the ground as the weathertech slipped up under the dash.

Bob