Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

September 2017 Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 06:02 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
well they will once the office guy decides to learn how to write an estimate. Him and the sarge are close behind the exit list.

I got to spend all day body working a lexus, that should have been written for repairs a total of 35 hours or so for body work..................It paid 12, and he thinks its good, and is still confused on why im upset. So I compared a hack shop estimate that was in the lexus, and sure as ****, office guy only put removal/install times, and figured the 15 foot long scrape/dent down the side could be fixed for free.. going to talk with boss tomorrow, if he doesnt agree to turn some numbers around, or call the customers and say "hey we screwed up, price has to increase slightly" ill tell him im looking for another job. Im so ****ing done

Old 09-26-2017, 06:04 PM
hturner12
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Big_Texxan
well they will once the office guy decides to learn how to write an estimate. Him and the sarge are close behind the exit list.

I got to spend all day body working a lexus, that should have been written for repairs a total of 35 hours or so for body work..................It paid 12, and he thinks its good, and is still confused on why im upset. So I compared a hack shop estimate that was in the lexus, and sure as ****, office guy only put removal/install times, and figured the 15 foot long scrape/dent down the side could be fixed for free.. going to talk with boss tomorrow, if he doesnt agree to turn some numbers around, or call the customers and say "hey we screwed up, price has to increase slightly" ill tell him im looking for another job. Im so ****ing done
hopefull boss will atleast pay you, he may have to eat the loball

Old 09-28-2017, 05:25 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Man what a week so far. It has Ben running 10 degrees above normal for temps. We ate breakfast with Mickey and friends yesterday morning and then we did rope drop at the Magic kingdom. We rode some rides and then came back for a nap. I have to say I needed one too. Went back to the park and did the nacho challenge, rode space mountain and other rides. Going back for our second magic kingdom day today.

Little man is being so good and having the time of his life. Doing real good despite the heat. He loves the rides and shows. Still not real fond of the characters but he will give them a high 5 but doesn't want them to touch him.

Everyone seems to be having a good time, would be better if it was not so hot. I know next trip will be in October or November when we come.

Attached Images  
Old 09-28-2017, 05:33 AM
hturner12
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ChiefM
Man what a week so far. It has Ben running 10 degrees above normal for temps. We ate breakfast with Mickey and friends yesterday morning and then we did rope drop at the Magic kingdom. We rode some rides and then came back for a nap. I have to say I needed one too. Went back to the park and did the nacho challenge, rode space mountain and other rides. Going back for our second magic kingdom day today.

Little man is being so good and having the time of his life. Doing real good despite the heat. He loves the rides and shows. Still not real fond of the characters but he will give them a high 5 but doesn't want them to touch him.

Everyone seems to be having a good time, would be better if it was not so hot. I know next trip will be in October or November when we come.
it been hot up here also hit now 90 yesterday. Hottest since1986. So you taking next weerk off to recover from this week? Glad the big kid (you) is having fun and little man having a great time. When yall get ready to leave tell daughter she driving home because she young and has energy and your old and need to crawl in the back and rest.