May 2017 chat - Page 4 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

May 2017 chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 12:25 PM
Senior User

Airborne-F250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
All the guns in the air tools help put a tear in my eardrum which cause whatever the problem with my eardrum to make it extra sensitive
I can't remember what the doctor said but whatever is wrong with my ear it's called something that sounds similar to meningitis but I know that's not what it is that's something completely different
Ear infection is a completely different problem on top of what's going wrong with my eardrum
Old 05-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Senior User

That's why I have to wear the hearing protection at work because I can't have any of the loud noises otherwise it's going to finish tearing my eardrum out and I'll have a ruptured eardrum that's all no Bueno!
Old 05-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Postmaster

hturner12 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne-F250 View Post
That's why I have to wear the hearing protection at work because I can't have any of the loud noises otherwise it's going to finish tearing my eardrum out and I'll have a ruptured eardrum that's all no Bueno!
my wife has had problems with her ears for over 30 years since she had tubes put in her ears. The th rd are long gone but she gets frequent infections. At the Dr with her now
Old 05-10-2017, 12:38 PM
Senior User

I'm glad I never had to have tubes in my ears that would have nixed from the Airborne right there. I'd definitely Be pissed because I love jumping from the planes still miss it

Hope everything goes well with the wife bud
Old 05-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne-F250 View Post
I'm glad I never had to have tubes in my ears that would have nixed from the Airborne right there. I'd definitely Be pissed because I love jumping from the planes still miss it

Hope everything goes well with the wife bud
Quote:
c
right now just a small infection
Old 05-10-2017, 08:26 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
I have hearing loss from playing with Army toys. I also have the ringing in my ears. The wife wants to just take our time when we go down on that Friday and it goes against all my principals.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Postmaster

I know hurry up and get there. Just leave a day earlier. When we drive on a trip we max out about 8 hours
Old 05-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Elder User

Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
surprised my ear drums arent fried yet. I have a tendency to stick my head between the exhaust pipes, especially loud cars. I like to diagnose that way too, especially with no computer, and I like loud ****. But doc says hearing is perfect.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Elder User

Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
sister is joining the navy.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Elder User

oh, tv died last night, bought a 4k LG led tv last night. dude ****, like god damn is ****ing insane
Old 05-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Elder User

Put ram wheels on the new truck too, so the daily driver is cleaner than most chicks hoohahs. looks good, rides good, good mileage, and does truck ****
Old 05-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Texxan View Post
surprised my ear drums arent fried yet. I have a tendency to stick my head between the exhaust pipes, especially loud cars. I like to diagnose that way too, especially with no computer, and I like loud ****. But doc says hearing is perfect.
It is a long-term issue. The longer you are exposed to to very loud noise the more damage is done. We are talking guns, artillery, jet engines. The best way to describe it is a grass field (nerve endings in ear) walking on the grass (noise). You walk across the field one 5he grass is mashed down but comes back. However if you walk in the same spot repeatedly the grass stops coming back.

You can still diagnose with ear plugs
Old 05-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Senior User

that's my problem I'm already multi tonally deaf. meaning if you have a slide whistle as it slides up the scale. YOU- hear one ascending note I- hear a series of pulsing tones that ascend up the scale
Old 05-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Postmaster

I have menieres so I get the vertigo and the ringing. I am totally deaf on my rt side. The VA cut the nerve in that side, prior to that I was already 90% deaf on that side could only hear noise
Old 05-12-2017, 04:35 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
TGIF !!!
I finish up my electronics class this morning and then back to work after lunch. I am so glad the weekend is almost here. I am ordering the electronic distributor kit for the Ford tractor today.

Closed Thread