May 2017 chat - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

May 2017 chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 06:59 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Looks better all nice and neat.
I got some of the limbs and stuff cleaned up around the property from the winds the other day. Was going to start early today and work on it some more but a very good combat buddy is having his change of command today as he gets ready to retire.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Postmaster

hturner12 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Change of Command on the weekend? Must be a UTA for the Guard
Old 05-07-2017, 03:36 PM
Site Administrator

IB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputationIB Tim has a superb reputation
Hello everyone...who's watching Talladega?
Old 05-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Tim View Post
Hello everyone...who's watching Talladega?
Me at home
Old 05-07-2017, 07:14 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Yes he is in the Guard.
I forgot the Talladega race was today.. dang it. We got back later than I had planned so I got a real late start around the house today. Had to do some fence repair on the lower pasture and did manage to got most of the limbs picked up.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:15 PM
Postmaster

9ne big wreck. Chase got airborne on the wall
Old 05-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hturner12 View Post
What kind of wood
Red oak and poplar in this pile. A friend who does tree work dropped these at the shop while he figures out what to do with them. It might all end up firewood....
Old 05-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Postmaster

F8nd a sawmill operator that will bring his mill out a cut them for lumber. Air drying 8s a year per 8nch of thickness
Old 05-08-2017, 06:49 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

I have class this week, better then working but hate doing classes. I have been classed out over the years.

Talked to the wife and talked her into leaving for Orlando a day earlier than we were planning. The plan now is to leave the Friday afternoon and to just drive till we are tired and find a place to crash for the night. I like this better than getting up and heading out early Saturday morning and driving straight thru. I figure I can make it a majority of the way.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Postmaster

That what we did last year on our cruise. Left the day before drove to Ocala spent the night ,got up and droveven down to Miami . You may check and see if Moddy AFB has space A for one night
Old 05-08-2017, 09:34 PM
Elder User

Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
so my drinking has gotten immensly better. went from 15 or more a night, from 6 pm or later till 11pm (give yall idea on timeframe) to 2 or 3. ****. I lost a huge amount of weight in this past month. Man I feel good too.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Postmaster

Great keep up the effort
Old 05-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Elder User

Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Big_Texxan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
im trying too. alcohol is the biggest issue, with others following, which ive been doing alright with
Old 05-08-2017, 10:31 PM
Postmaster

Going to sound hard but if there is none around less temptation. Tell your freinds what you are trying to do, if they can not support you make new friends that can
Old 05-09-2017, 04:32 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

That's good Jacob, keep it up.

I want to make it as far down into Florida as I can. I would like to make it to Gainesville/ Ocala area at least. That's about 2 hours from Orlando and my old high school stomping grounds is not far from there.

Closed Thread