Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

April 2016 chat

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 07:44 AM
axelgawn
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Big_Texxan
i might marry that chick. We never know!
Jacob, just some tips from a guy close to you in age and whose marriage is only 4 months old. If you are thinking of Marriage make sure you get that communication down as much as possible because I tell you from experience when you put a ring on it. It will all change. People who say it doesn't LIE or their circumstance like how long ago it happened for them made it the same because divorce was not as widely accepted as it is today. She will let down her hair more and you will get the most comfortable version of her as you will become an even more comfortable version of yourself. If you are ok with that, then you are golden. If not you both will constantly need to work at or one day something as small as putting the seat down becomes WWIII. Trust me your life will always be better with someone. But whether that time is heaven or hell depends upon the amount of time you put into it like we put in our projects here.

Old 04-06-2016, 10:29 AM
hturner12
Postmaster
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by axelgawn
Jacob, just some tips from a guy close to you in age and whose marriage is only 4 months old. If you are thinking of Marriage make sure you get that communication down as much as possible because I tell you from experience when you put a ring on it. It will all change. People who say it doesn't LIE or their circumstance like how long ago it happened for them made it the same because divorce was not as widely accepted as it is today. She will let down her hair more and you will get the most comfortable version of her as you will become an even more comfortable version of yourself. If you are ok with that, then you are golden. If not you both will constantly need to work at or one day something as small as putting the seat down becomes WWIII. Trust me your life will always be better with someone. But whether that time is heaven or hell depends upon the amount of time you put into it like we put in our projects here.
RULE #1 ALWAYS PUT THE SEAT DOWN

Old 04-06-2016, 06:26 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Oh i know this man. Marriage aint for the near future, I have too much on my plate. But she is a catch. And I want to keep her

Old 04-06-2016, 06:27 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
In other news, im applying to be pre approved for a mortgage. I need to get out asap. When family starts treating you like ****, time to get the **** out. Reason I moved out the first time. Vicious cycle

Old 04-06-2016, 06:27 PM
hturner12
Postmaster
Just live together

Old 04-06-2016, 06:32 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
who? girl and I? We have tossed it around.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:34 PM
hturner12
Postmaster
Yes you and her.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:36 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
If I get a place, it will most likely happen.

Old 04-06-2016, 06:55 PM
hturner12
Postmaster
Today was semi productive. This morning welded up holes in the driver door from 3 different style mirrors there were on it. The big one for the stock mirror was a pain. After that replaced the outside window seal on the passanger door and new clips on the door panel. Moved over to the driver side. Fixed the cracked door panel put the low e insulation on it. Then spent the rset of the day on the lock actuator on the driver side. If it is not hooked up to the latch works good, hook it up the the latch does not move enough. Now I need to get some new clips for the rods. Something is binding somewhere. It is not rain tomorrow take latch out again.

Old 04-06-2016, 07:35 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
I got most of my work delivered today, then got to work on my stuff. Either that or go home. I have **** that needs to be done. I dont have a front bumper on my truck

Old 04-06-2016, 07:48 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
I have neglected the lower pasture so I mowed grass and cleaned up down there. I only needed one pain pill today so things are finally looking up.

Old 04-06-2016, 07:52 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
give me your pills then. Getting mortgage approvals and looking for new insurance and **** is intense

Old 04-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
got a 2016 Buick Lacrosse, needs the rear quarter replaced. Rip the seats and interior out, look down. HOLY *****, its a hybrid. Now I have to find out how to take the cell out without killing myself

Old 04-07-2016, 05:08 PM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Big_Texxan
give me your pills then.
Not a chance in H@#ll. I don't need them all day long but I need the few I have left.

Worked on the lower pasture today, Put in 6 wood post with quikrete and have to restring the electrical shock wire and barbed wire tomorrow. Then I can rotate the horses down to the bigger pasture and don't have to worry about them breaking free. I also had to move some rock and put it into some holes that were developing in the driveway. The property is looking really good but I am totally exhausted now.

Old 04-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Big_Texxan
Posting Guru
I actually should be approved for some property soon. Also went out to look at some potential jobs.

Quick Reply: April 2016 chat