Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deleted 2015s?

Old 03-20-2015, 08:42 PM
diamondrcattle
Freshman User
diamondrcattle is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by cabindoc View Post
Pictures or video or it didn't happen. That's the rule on FTE
I've got pics and video but can't figure out how to post from phone. Tell me!!

Old 03-20-2015, 09:28 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
Just add then add an attachment from the mobile app??? It's pretty easy.

Old 03-20-2015, 09:47 PM
diamondrcattle
Freshman User

2015 312 miles and deleted. Drove 40 miles tonight. Ran great.

Ive got a video with sound if i could figure out how to post.

Old 03-20-2015, 09:52 PM
diamondrcattle
Freshman User
Deleted:

Video....I hope

Old 03-20-2015, 10:49 PM
RigTrash601
Postmaster
RigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputation
It shows you have a video, but I try to open it and it says "This video is private". Maybe something on my end though....

Old 03-20-2015, 11:30 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Iowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputation
Andre, his space ship is a bit different than urs LOL
by the way where did yours end up ?
Last time I saw it, it was in the flower bed !

Old 03-21-2015, 09:33 AM
BigBlueOx
Posting Guru
BigBlueOx has a very good reputation on FTE.BigBlueOx has a very good reputation on FTE.BigBlueOx has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by diamondrcattle View Post
Deleted dpf def egr this afternoon. Installed straight pipe. Just 312 miles on it. Get a deweze bale bed next week. 2015 F350 cab and chassis
What are you running for a tuner and what was the cost? I was having trouble finding a tuner that said it was comparable with the Cab and Chassis.

Old 03-21-2015, 09:41 AM
RigTrash601
Postmaster
RigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputation
Were you having trouble with the tuner or the DPF delete for the exhaust? I would think the tuner would be the same, just a difference in the exhaust measurements. As it stands, all I've seen for the 2015's as far as the Tuner is SCT (either the livewire or SCTX4).

Old 03-21-2015, 09:50 AM
BigBlueOx
Posting Guru
BigBlueOx has a very good reputation on FTE.BigBlueOx has a very good reputation on FTE.BigBlueOx has a very good reputation on FTE.
The cab and chassis have a different turbo and a lot less power and torque. I imagine the ECM must have a different tune to it. Most of the pre 2015 tuners I see say they are not compatible Cab and chassis.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:00 AM
diamondrcattle
Freshman User
Originally Posted by BigBlueOx View Post
What are you running for a tuner and what was the cost? I was having trouble finding a tuner that said it was comparable with the Cab and Chassis.
Correct. Sctx4 from Rudy's diesel. They may have to email you a different program is all. I have $1068 in it total. My deleted 2010 was higher two years ago from Spartan. $1800 I believe.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:04 AM
BigBlueOx
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by diamondrcattle View Post
Correct. Sctx4 from Rudy's diesel. They may have to email you a different program is all. I have $1068 in it total. My deleted 2010 was higher two years ago from Spartan. $1800 I believe.
Excellent. Thank you

Old 03-21-2015, 10:04 AM
RigTrash601
Postmaster
Oh, Okay....They only tuner I have seen for the 2015 (non Cab / Chassis) model is the SCT tuners, not to say that there isn't other tuners available now though, I just haven't seen them.

Old 03-21-2015, 05:16 PM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Iowa Ford View Post
Andre, his space ship is a bit different than urs LOL
by the way where did yours end up ?
Last time I saw it, it was in the flower bed !

It's buddy's with the saws now.

Old 03-21-2015, 05:46 PM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Iowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputationIowa Ford has a superb reputation
Thanks for the update, Andre.
Glad its in where it's safe !!

Old 01-05-2016, 07:03 PM
FrontLineTrainer
Freshman User
FrontLineTrainer is starting off with a positive reputation.
so what exactly do I need in ALL to delete my 2015...I'm looking at the SCT tuner but I want to keep my exhaust components and just hollow out the DPF so it looks good at visual inspection...what block off plates would I need, do I have to replace any exhaust components or is it strictly just hook up the tuner and reflash the computer to eliminate the emissions? Thanks in advance guys!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Deleted 2015s?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: