Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deleted 2015s?

Old 03-15-2015, 07:34 PM
RigTrash601
Postmaster
RigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Painted Horse View Post
Where I live, I have a bi-annual emission test. If I pulled in without the right equipment under the truck, they would not even start the test. Too much of a bother to remove and re-install.

Both Edge and H&S are Utah companies that the EPA has fined and effectively removed them from selling tuners that offered a delete. So what product did you use to delete your 2015
SCTX4 tuner with custom tunes, I think that's the only tuner available for the 2015 right now, Torque Technologies may have one. The EGR delete kit is different also.
I know the H&S can still be had for up to a 2014, unlocked from the performance shop you purchase from.

Old 03-15-2015, 07:36 PM
sdetweil
Post Fiend
sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.sdetweil has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by azking_Ranch View Post
TXAZGUY
Moving to Texas what can i expect my F350 plates and registration to run.
http://www.txdmv.gov/txdmv-forms/doc...istration-fees

Old 03-15-2015, 07:53 PM
azking_Ranch
Senior User
azking_Ranch has a very good reputation on FTE.azking_Ranch has a very good reputation on FTE.azking_Ranch has a very good reputation on FTE.
sdetweil
Thanks for the info.
Chuck

Old 03-15-2015, 10:49 PM
txazguy
Senior User
txazguy is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Painted Horse View Post
Both Edge and H&S are Utah companies that the EPA has fined and effectively removed them from selling tuners that offered a delete. So what product did you use to delete your 2015
What RigTrash601 said

AZKING - I think they're going up, should be less than $100, and the cost of inspection (Around $35, unless it's going up too).

Old 03-15-2015, 10:54 PM
RigTrash601
Postmaster
RigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputationRigTrash601 has a superb reputation
So, I know I don't need to ask, but are you liking the truck better deleted?

Old 03-15-2015, 10:59 PM
txazguy
Senior User
Hell yes I am! It sounds mean as hell...All I need now is a tip. The sound is awesome inside and out, but I want to explore options to silence it a bit on demand temporarily.

I'd like to get a 5" cutout or 5" y-pipe w/ some kind of redirect valve and run a small muffler beside the straight pipe....something like this::

----<===>----

With one side being straight, and one side with a muffler, controlled from within the cab electronically.

I didn't delete to roll coal, or get a ton of extra power. The sole reason for me deleting/tuning was to eliminate the DPF/regen/potentially unburnt superheated diesel being shot through my turbo.

Sole reason.

The sound is bonus (and they do sound great).... Hell, I even want to roll back to an almost stock tune but with the DPF stuff off. I don't care for the extra power, don't need it....at the moment.

Old 03-15-2015, 11:28 PM
RigTrash601
Postmaster
Debating the same thing, basically for the same reasons. If / when I pull the trigger, I'll run a 4" with a muffler.

Old 03-15-2015, 11:31 PM
txazguy
Senior User
Here you go....1st of many to come.

Old 03-18-2015, 06:44 PM
cabindoc
Elder User
cabindoc has a very good reputation on FTE.cabindoc has a very good reputation on FTE.cabindoc has a very good reputation on FTE.
John, was that WOT? or idle sound not so good on my computer. Did you run straight pipe from downpipe and take out muffler?

Old 03-18-2015, 06:49 PM
txazguy
Senior User
No...completely cold. Hadn't started it in about 14 hrs. It is a straight pipe from the down pipe back....no muffler. Once I can get a friend to give me a hand, or a go pro I'll post a few other videos....

Old 03-19-2015, 07:57 AM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
with a muffler...

Old 03-19-2015, 10:38 AM
txazguy
Senior User
Nice! I see it's the MBRP..which one? I was looking at the flopro twister for this truck, but decided against it at the last moment. A lot less howl, and a lot more turbo....I like!

Old 03-19-2015, 10:50 AM
SavageNFS
Post Fiend
SavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputationSavageNFS has a superb reputation
Old 03-20-2015, 05:43 PM
diamondrcattle
Freshman User
diamondrcattle is starting off with a positive reputation.
Done....312 miles

Deleted dpf def egr this afternoon. Installed straight pipe. Just 312 miles on it. Get a deweze bale bed next week. 2015 F350 cab and chassis

Old 03-20-2015, 08:03 PM
cabindoc
Elder User
cabindoc has a very good reputation on FTE.cabindoc has a very good reputation on FTE.cabindoc has a very good reputation on FTE.
Pictures or video or it didn't happen. That's the rule on FTE

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Deleted 2015s?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: