Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Nevada's March BS Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 12:42 AM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Starting a car lot there Donna?

How much for the Subie? It might be just what I need to save gas driving over the mountain from the Lake and saving a little gas. I like them because they have enough power to get over the Mountain without holding up traffic. And they are all AWD aren't they?

Name the Hyosung Tang! You remember the powdered orange drink that they took into space? Tang cause it's kinda Tangy orange. Makes you feel really good, like poon Tang! And it's kinda humorous too. Keep them laughing when you leave them in your dust!

Place looks different than that GTG when Greg and I came out there with the gang.

Looks like a place where fun is to be had!

Good night, Bdox

Old 03-03-2014, 01:08 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 123 Likes on 119 Posts
seven letters for a personalized plate in California.

Jim

Old 03-03-2014, 01:46 AM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Hi Jim, same for Bikes??

Remember, Donna is a Nevada gal, even is she is a California sympathizer.

Good question for Jeopardy. How many letters are allowed on personalized Nevada motorcycle plates?

Old 03-03-2014, 07:45 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Good morning Nevada, welcome to March!

Old 03-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 123 Likes on 119 Posts
Totally slipped my mind that the plate was for a motorcycle. LOL I don't know if motorcycle plates have seven digits on them. If they do, then I would assume they are the same. I don't exactly look at their plates when they go whizzing by so I have no clue.

Jim

Old 03-03-2014, 12:39 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Bdox
Starting a car lot there Donna?

How much for the Subie? It might be just what I need to save gas driving over the mountain from the Lake and saving a little gas. I like them because they have enough power to get over the Mountain without holding up traffic. And they are all AWD aren't they?

Name the Hyosung Tang! You remember the powdered orange drink that they took into space? Tang cause it's kinda Tangy orange. Makes you feel really good, like poon Tang! And it's kinda humorous too. Keep them laughing when you leave them in your dust!

Place looks different than that GTG when Greg and I came out there with the gang.

Looks like a place where fun is to be had!

Good night, Bdox
Car Lot?.... Nah, just looks that way. LOL! Jimmy might be selling the Yamaha Venture, the Bayliner, &/or the BIG truck w/ 5th wheel combo (package deal ONLY) as well.

The Subaru needs new injectors. It does run & drive, just sucks the gas. Jimmy said first $600 takes it - you fix! If we have to fix it, the price will go up between $800 - $1000. Yes, it is AWD!
Our Mechanic wants it too. LOL

Old 03-03-2014, 12:45 PM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Morning everyone. I hope you all have a better Monday.

I went out this morning and grabbed the tail shaft seal and a roll of gasket material to cut my own gasket from. I will probably wait until I pull the motor to do the speedometer drive gear. Depending on how intense my next class is will determine when I pull the motor. If it is real time consuming I will wait for Spring Break to do it. It is hard to wait not that I have all the stuff just sitting there.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:56 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Good morning to all,

Happy Monday!

Jimmy's ordering new tires for the Hyosung today. YEAH!!!
I wonder how much a Vance & Hines Exhaust would be? Definitely needs to be louder. Loud Pipes... Save Lives!

Well, I'm heading up to V.C. today to register the bike. Guess we'll see how much it'll be & how many letters/#s for personalized plates.

Although, Bruce mentioned about a good Jeopardy question. That might be a good name too....JEOPRDY!
You put your life in jeopardy on a motorcycle just like a F.F. does fighting a fire.

Have a great day.

Old 03-03-2014, 02:48 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by 67 Olfthfl

1: Other vehicles need to watch for & give motorcycles a brake.
Good Afternoon Donna & Gang

That is never going to happen believe me. I have ridden in Reno, Las Vegas the SF Bay Area, to name a few. You need to forget that Donna. That is why I gave you the little speech awhile back. Take it from someone who has ridden bikes for 50 years.

I may have to come to Nevada for awhile. My buddy in Hawthorne I'm afraid might be close to the end. I saw him last week & he could hardly stand up. He is going into his doctor in Reno today. A guy is taking him in. I'm wondering if he will not be put in the hospital.

Old 03-03-2014, 04:46 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by 67 Olfthfl

1: Other vehicles need to watch for & give motorcycles a brake.

That is never going to happen believe me. I have ridden in Reno, Las Vegas the SF Bay Area, to name a few. You need to forget that Donna. That is why I gave you the little speech awhile back. Take it from someone who has ridden bikes for 50 years.

I may have to come to Nevada for awhile. My buddy in Hawthorne I'm afraid might be close to the end. I saw him last week & he could hardly stand up. He is going into his doctor in Reno today. A guy is taking him in. I'm wondering if he will not be put in the hospital.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:13 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Good morning Nevada, happy Tuesday!!

Old 03-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Well, the Hell month is finally over and it is back to the normal load for class instead of double. I received a 94 on the first final, and I am waiting to get the grade for the second.

I am planning on pulling my motor over Spring break. I just hope the minion and I have the same time off so she can help.

Old 03-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
well crap. I just checked and she is out the week before I am. Oh well. I guess that means we will be riding around in the old fella on her break, and tearing into it on mine.

Old 03-04-2014, 09:52 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Originally Posted by kermmydog

I'll say a prayer for your friend. Please keep me posted.

Old 03-04-2014, 10:44 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Morning Everyone,

Happy 2 for Tuesday!

What are your plans for the day?

I have to get Trac phone & Net 10 phone cards. I'm possibly changing my phone #s though.

I'm being harassed & belittled off/on by a ex-friend of 14 yrs. from back in my day- (Reminds me of Karl & Kaedons father, Ben)
Apparently, he has a strong attraction & deep feelings for me that I found out about a couple months ago. I've already deleted his #s & told him to lose my #s, but he hasn't done it! It almost like...If he can't have me(& ruin my marriage), then no one else can! This guy just won't give up! I've already talked with my Highway Patrol neighbor & showed him the texts, but until this guy actually does something, there's nothing that can be done.

Oh well. he'll get busted eventually...cause this Ret. F.F. don't play that way!

Have a terrific day!

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Nevada's March BS Thread