6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 06:15 AM
ExxWhy
Logistics Pro
Received 2,168 Likes on 568 Posts
My nurse daughter in NC says they are very busy there, but only a dozen or so in the covid unit. She is a float nurse, so she is in a different department every day, very large 1200 bed hospital. I'm sure it's all local and moves in waves. My experience with "emergency" rooms is there are almost no emergencies there, everyone waits for hours. YMMV

I will happily make a deal that says I won't take a shot and I won't go to the hospital if I catch covid again. The "proper" government approved treatment still seems to be go home and quarantine, if you get worse go to the hospital. (Anybody ask their doctor?) There, you will get oxygen and possibly monoclonal antibodies at $3-4000 per shot if they aren't rationing them. Then if you get really bad maybe some remdesivir that doesn't seem to help with covid but will probably kill your kidneys. But I do ask that I have access to medicines that will help and a doctor who knows how to use them. As of now, it is very difficult to find such doctors because they are all threatened with their license if they mention ivermectin and covid in the same sentence. Meanwhile in a backwards country like India and pretty much anywhere in Africa and much of S America you can easily find such a doctor and medicine. (HCQ and Ivermectin are over the counter meds in many of those places, yet the media will tell you horse paste will kill ya!) Remember India last summer? The media was talking about bodies in the streets, mass casualties. Then they quit talking about it all of a sudden. India did not vaccinate their way out of it, they treated their way out of it. I find that a bit odd that our fine medical system would be withholding treatment, but here we are. And our government leaders? Joe says if you will only take your shots, put on a useless mask, and comply it will all be better and there will be no lockdowns. The "new normal" is a new shot every 3-6 months.

Just for grins, try a search for soccer players collapsing on the field in Europe. See what you come up with.

I leave you with this. This is taken from the VAERS system and is a graph of reported deaths after getting any vaccine going back 30 years. It's also 2 months old, the numbers have gone up. Nobody official wants to talk about this, that in itself is a giant red flag to me. Fauci says it's all a big coincidence. BTW, there is a European version of VAERS, Australian too.

The following users liked this post:
Old 12-02-2021, 06:22 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,636 Likes on 2,335 Posts
Good morning guys! Happy Thirsty Thursday!

I know Gerry mentioned it yesterday, but I can't believe it's December already!

I'm ready for the weekend already.

The following 2 users liked this post by SavageNFS:
Old 12-02-2021, 06:55 AM
Desert Don
Lead Driver
Received 4,777 Likes on 1,690 Posts
Good morning crew. Happy thirsty Thursday!
I don’t believe ANYTHING on the interweb about COVID, except that it is real, and it is here! Why? Because it has been politicized in this country, and likely many others. And, with a little research, anyone can find the information that supports their own point of view on anything.
What I do know is that with many other diseases and infections, vax has seemed to help. So yeah, I got the COVID vax. And am going in tomorrow to get the booster. I have had shingles vax about 10 or 12 years ago, then re-vaxed a year or so ago. I get an annual flu vax, I have had a couple pneumonia Vax’s. As a kid I had smallpox, polio, and various other vax’s. How many of us here have had to suffer through any of those diseases?
But, with all that, I don’t like the mandates any better than anyone else.
OK, nuff of my rant.
Have a great day, folks.

The following 2 users liked this post by Desert Don:
Old 12-02-2021, 07:06 AM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Received 287 Likes on 132 Posts
Originally Posted by SavageNFS
Good morning guys! Happy Thirsty Thursday!

I know Gerry mentioned it yesterday, but I can't believe it's December already!

I'm ready for the weekend already.
Just like that and no comment of the rediculousness discussed above Lol Good morning Andre

Old 12-02-2021, 07:10 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,363 Likes on 1,731 Posts
Morning guys, I got 2 vax shots so far and when the booster is available to me, I'll get that one as well, I'm in the age bracket where the shingles vax is free for me, I'll prolly will get that one ....

Winter started out as normal, we had about 6 inches of snow, now it's raining like hell ........ what a mess

have a safe day

The following 2 users liked this post by Jigger2020:
Old 12-02-2021, 07:10 AM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Yes you can find written words supporting either side.
God gave you a brain use it, and move on with your freakin life. Don't worry about what someone else thinks or does.
Have a wonderful day guys. I'm ready for the snow !

Old 12-02-2021, 07:11 AM
SavageNFS
Hotshot
Received 7,636 Likes on 2,335 Posts
Sorry the rain is murdering, er I mean melting your beautiful snow Gerry!

Old 12-02-2021, 07:14 AM
Iowa Ford
Post Fiend
Morning gerry !
Nothing is "FREE" Some one who works paid for it and you may as well take advantage of it. Lol

Old 12-02-2021, 07:16 AM
Jigger2020
FTE Legend
Received 5,363 Likes on 1,731 Posts
The following 4 users liked this post by Jigger2020:
Old 12-02-2021, 07:41 AM
Tim Young
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 3,927 Likes on 1,560 Posts
Good morning guys,

Thanks for the comments on the border wall. Now to finish the gates.

Sounds like the mill and lathe I ordered are getting loaded on a boat in Taiwan this week. They estimated that they won't see them until mid January in Pennsylvania. So maybe the first part of February I might have some machining tools.

The following 4 users liked this post by Tim Young:
Old 12-02-2021, 07:48 AM
Painted Horse
Logistics Pro
Received 2,624 Likes on 741 Posts
I got the first and second shots last March and got the booster a few weeks ago.
They gave me the booster at the same time as I got my Flu shot. One in the right arm and one in the left arm.
No side effects, I'm hoping to get the shingles shot in Jan. My current Medicare Advantage plan does not cover it, So I switch plans for Jan 1 and the carrier is supposed to offer it.

My wife is a flight attendant. She works in those petri dishes in the sky and then comes home bringing what ever she has been exposed to with her.
I hang out on construction sites all day and nobody in construction is using a mask. You bring in a crew of 15 labors to pour concrete, have 10 cement trucks lined up to unload, a pump truck operator, Right now I have 14 masons standing block, every day a cement truck comes in to grout, I've got 8 men doing the civil work and almost daily, somebody from the Sewer district, water district, fire marshall etc is there to inspect. Add in the Gas, Power phone line companies coming by to look at the site and end us contracts for their service, Fuel truck stopping by to fuel the generator every other day, Then I go to lunch at a different fast joint every day. Yeah, I'm exposed. So I'll take the shot in hopes it gives me that little extra protection.

The following 5 users liked this post by Painted Horse:
Old 12-02-2021, 11:46 AM
Seabiscuit-P3
Hotshot
Received 4,334 Likes on 1,324 Posts
Morning all...

New revelation, guns now pull their own trigger! Apparently, the old Peacemakers not only pull their own trigger, but they also **** themselves as well.

Old 12-02-2021, 11:58 AM
Desert Don
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by Seabiscuit-P3
Morning all...

New revelation, guns now pull their own trigger! Apparently, the old Peacemakers not only pull their own trigger, but they also **** themselves as well.
Yeah, right! Only if the weapon is in the hands of some Hollyweed idiot that thinks he is superior to the common folks!

Old 12-02-2021, 01:28 PM
Seabiscuit-P3
Hotshot
Received 4,334 Likes on 1,324 Posts
Originally Posted by Desert Don
Yeah, right! Only if the weapon is in the hands of some Hollyweed idiot that thinks he is superior to the common folks!
Stupid idiots either don't have the foggiest idea how a single action pistol works....or they do, and they are banking on the unfamiliar folks buying it hook, line and sinker. We really need the major networks and cable channels to bring back the training films! I watched a couple of John Wayne movies earlier this week that fully outlined the concept....Great training flicks! Big jake also trains on what not to do with a semi-auto!

The following 3 users liked this post by Seabiscuit-P3:
Old 12-02-2021, 01:42 PM
Desert Don
Lead Driver
Originally Posted by Seabiscuit-P3
Stupid idiots either don't have the foggiest idea how a single action pistol works....or they do, and they are banking on the unfamiliar folks buying it hook, line and sinker. We really need the major networks and cable channels to bring back the training films! I watched a couple of John Wayne movies earlier this week that fully outlined the concept....Great training flicks! Big jake also trains on what not to do with a semi-auto!
DOn’t forget that SUV’s drive themselves into parades also. They sure hate to blame it on a low life tweaker that has jumped bail and various other crimes also!

Quick Reply: This is prolly a 1 page thread at most