1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

Odor Blocks........urinal blocks

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 02:20 PM
Mike8623
Mountain Pass
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile Odor Blocks........urinal blocks

OK guys, I, as probably most of you do.......haul a lot of stuff in your truck and or camper shell.........I've got two Saint bernards..........and the three of us spend a lot of time in our truck.........so it gets filled with lots of odors....mostly dog stuff............I've tried all sorts of stuff to get rid of the odors, long term.........or more than the walmart stuff does.....and I was just thinking what about urinal blocks...........anyone try these before.........do they work without water............or more than likely some of you have been here before I have. What can you get to just throw under the seat.........and take care of things for quite a while........time release scents, elctric scent release.........someone must have figured this out................I love my dogs......but they do get gamey at times........not so bad to me.......but when someone else gets in our truck.......you should see the look on their faces...........I just tell them, it's the dogs truck and they were here first.

Old 02-26-2008, 02:48 PM
MADVAN
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ozone generator works the best.
It will remove even smoke!
Be shure and air out after use.
You can find some small generators on Flea-Bay.

Bill

Old 02-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Action4478
Hotshot
Received 34 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by MADVAN

Bill
GEE ,,, I think my wife has one of those in our living room ...(go figure)....

Old 02-26-2008, 03:50 PM
MikeFromShiloh
Senior User
One good use I have found these Urinal blocks is to break them into small pieces. This can be done by placing the blocks into a old sock or something similar. Then proceed by hitting the blocks with a hammer pulverizing into small parts. Then, empty small purlverized pieces into your buddies tool box equally distributing pieces into each draw. It works well at keeping the odor down. It may take some explaining to convince buddy you were just trying to do him a favor. LOL

Old 02-26-2008, 04:19 PM
Robbgt
Logistics Pro
Received 83 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by MADVAN

Bill
Cool I'll have to mention that to a freind of mine, PO smoked in it alot. That would help clear it up good.

-Robb

Old 02-26-2008, 06:21 PM
helifixer
Lead Driver
Received 3,698 Likes on 1,137 Posts
are you refering to the hockey pucks in the bottom of the pisser at a gas station? if so your truck must really reak to want that smell.

Originally Posted by Mike8623
OK guys, I, as probably most of you do.......haul a lot of stuff in your truck and or camper shell.........I've got two Saint bernards..........and the three of us spend a lot of time in our truck.........so it gets filled with lots of odors....mostly dog stuff............I've tried all sorts of stuff to get rid of the odors, long term.........or more than the walmart stuff does.....and I was just thinking what about urinal blocks...........anyone try these before.........do they work without water............or more than likely some of you have been here before I have. What can you get to just throw under the seat.........and take care of things for quite a while........time release scents, elctric scent release.........someone must have figured this out................I love my dogs......but they do get gamey at times........not so bad to me.......but when someone else gets in our truck.......you should see the look on their faces...........I just tell them, it's the dogs truck and they were here first.

Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 PM
c00nhunterjoe
Post Fiend
get the aerosal cans that go in the timed release boxes above bathroom doors, they work excellent and come in many, many flavors

Old 02-26-2008, 06:32 PM
kawa
Postmaster
I don't know this for a fact but I have been told that the red blocks taste like Cherries.

Rog

Old 02-26-2008, 06:34 PM
c00nhunterjoe
Post Fiend
mmmm cherry

Old 02-26-2008, 06:42 PM
884x4broncoII
Posting Guru
i sujest parking the front of your truck up on bocks/ramps and hosing out the back and scurbing it with some cleaner and odo ban

Old 02-26-2008, 07:35 PM
brown 4x4
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by helifixer
are you refering to the hockey pucks in the bottom of the pisser at a gas station? if so your truck must really reak to want that smell.
That's kind of what I was thinking.