FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2016, 01:16 PM
Senior User

dzldenny has a good reputation on FTE.dzldenny has a good reputation on FTE.dzldenny has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
dzldenny

Was it one of these?

Stewart
Yes the one I bought was from that site but not for a gas. It said it was for the 2000 7.3 which is what we have. I read through her install (Great write up by the way.) and noticed she was working on a gas model. Maybe that was why hers fit? Even after checking the little "fitment guide" and getting the "this part fits one vehicle" thing I asked the seller a question to verify. After getting the answer of yes from the seller, I ordered. Our Ex must be a freak because the one that came is not even close to the one that is in there. The seller must have known it was wrong because when I contacted them to say it didn't fit he told me to just keep it. So... I guess I'll cut the ends off and give it the "Tim The Toolman" treatment to make it work.

Anyway, I'll let this thread get back to freebees and get back to work here. Thanks all.

Insanity is hereditary...You get it from your kids!!!
Old 01-30-2016, 03:41 PM
Senior User

afmedic is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightmn View Post
So the wife is tired of these boxes sitting around. Free to a good home you pay the shipping or come pick them up in Baltimore.
Towing Mirrors

1 older rounded passenger side power heated mirror missing glass motor may be damaged, does not telescope, heating harness has been cut but can be easily repaired. Has round plug.

1 older rounded drivers side power heated mirror, good condition, telescoping, heating harness has been cut but can be easily repaired. Has round plug.

Do you have pictures of the mirrrors? I'll take em if the shipping isn't too much
Old 02-01-2016, 12:11 PM
New User

Eightmn is starting off with a positive reputation.
https://flic.kr/p/BsHJpS

Here is a picture of the two mirrors. The squarish one has been sold.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Senior User

afmedic is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightmn View Post
https://flic.kr/p/BsHJpS

Here is a picture of the two mirrors. The squarish one has been sold.
Can you find out how much to ship to 40031 kentucky
Old 02-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Freshman User

4x4x is starting off with a positive reputation.
Have unused spare tire and tan colored spare tire cover if anyone needs them.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:47 AM
Postmaster

Pitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x View Post
I'll take the tire cover.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Senior User

gots_a_sol has much to be proud ofgots_a_sol has much to be proud ofgots_a_sol has much to be proud ofgots_a_sol has much to be proud ofgots_a_sol has much to be proud ofgots_a_sol has much to be proud ofgots_a_sol has much to be proud ofgots_a_sol has much to be proud of
3rd row seat out of my Ex. Tan/leather. It is pretty dirty/sticky from the previous owners kids. But its free so deal with it

Charles Town, WV 25414

00 Excursion - Cummins/nv4500, 05 coil suspension, Truetrac, 295/70-18 Cooper ST-Maxx, 05 front end, 08 tow mirrors, center jump seat/console
Old 02-08-2016, 08:49 PM
Posting Guru

harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.
FTE RULES
Old 02-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Elder User

Greenscobie86 has a very good reputation on FTE.Greenscobie86 has a very good reputation on FTE.Greenscobie86 has a very good reputation on FTE.Greenscobie86 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley4jcs View Post
FTE RULES
+4321562151
Old 02-12-2016, 06:43 PM
Freshman User

Jeff53 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Spare tire

Quote:
Is this just the tire or the tire and the wheel, also?
Old 02-12-2016, 06:49 PM
Postmaster

Pitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant futurePitcrw6 has a brilliant future
Quote:
I sent you pm last week about the cover, do you still have it?
Old 02-19-2016, 01:03 PM
New User

Rennwyll is starting off with a positive reputation.
Center caps....

Click the image to open in full size.
Looking for the rear center caps. I have a limited with stock rims and the rears are nekkid.... May have something to trade...

Like these.....
Old 02-20-2016, 07:07 PM
Elder User

Psyclopse has a great reputation on FTE.Psyclopse has a great reputation on FTE.Psyclopse has a great reputation on FTE.Psyclopse has a great reputation on FTE.
Does anyone happen to have the vacuum lines for a 2000 V10? I need the ones that leave the side of the throttle body elbow and go everywhere. I don't need the ones that go down to the ESOF though.

-or-

If someone can tell me how to properly splice the hard plastic lines, I could piece together something with the V8 ones I have.
Pic: My '99 & my dad's F-350 Crew
Old 03-06-2016, 12:12 AM
Junior User

weeeves is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Anyone need stock front leaf springs? I bought some parts and these came with them. Appears to be low mileage as they are in great shape. I'll get some pics up if anyone is interested.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:30 AM
Posting Guru

harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.harley4jcs has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeeves View Post
Anyone need stock front leaf springs? I bought some parts and these came with them. Appears to be low mileage as they are in great shape. I'll get some pics up if anyone is interested.
location,location,location