FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2016, 01:02 PM
New User

Eightmn is starting off with a positive reputation.
So the wife is tired of these boxes sitting around. Free to a good home you pay the shipping or come pick them up in Baltimore.
Towing Mirrors

1 older rounded passenger side power heated mirror missing glass motor may be damaged, does not telescope, heating harness has been cut but can be easily repaired. Has round plug.

1 older rounded drivers side power heated mirror, good condition, telescoping, heating harness has been cut but can be easily repaired. Has round plug.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:16 PM
Senior User

dzldenny has a good reputation on FTE.dzldenny has a good reputation on FTE.dzldenny has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
dzldenny

Was it one of these?

Stewart
Yes the one I bought was from that site but not for a gas. It said it was for the 2000 7.3 which is what we have. I read through her install (Great write up by the way.) and noticed she was working on a gas model. Maybe that was why hers fit? Even after checking the little "fitment guide" and getting the "this part fits one vehicle" thing I asked the seller a question to verify. After getting the answer of yes from the seller, I ordered. Our Ex must be a freak because the one that came is not even close to the one that is in there. The seller must have known it was wrong because when I contacted them to say it didn't fit he told me to just keep it. So... I guess I'll cut the ends off and give it the "Tim The Toolman" treatment to make it work.

Anyway, I'll let this thread get back to freebees and get back to work here. Thanks all.

Insanity is hereditary...You get it from your kids!!!
Old 01-30-2016, 04:41 PM
Senior User

afmedic is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightmn View Post
So the wife is tired of these boxes sitting around. Free to a good home you pay the shipping or come pick them up in Baltimore.
Towing Mirrors

1 older rounded passenger side power heated mirror missing glass motor may be damaged, does not telescope, heating harness has been cut but can be easily repaired. Has round plug.

1 older rounded drivers side power heated mirror, good condition, telescoping, heating harness has been cut but can be easily repaired. Has round plug.

Do you have pictures of the mirrrors? I'll take em if the shipping isn't too much
Old 02-01-2016, 01:11 PM
New User

Eightmn is starting off with a positive reputation.
https://flic.kr/p/BsHJpS

Here is a picture of the two mirrors. The squarish one has been sold.
Old 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Senior User

afmedic is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightmn View Post
https://flic.kr/p/BsHJpS

Here is a picture of the two mirrors. The squarish one has been sold.
Can you find out how much to ship to 40031 kentucky
Old Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Freshman User

4x4x is starting off with a positive reputation.
Have unused spare tire and tan colored spare tire cover if anyone needs them.
Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM
Postmaster

Pitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud ofPitcrw6 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x View Post
Have unused spare tire and tan colored spare tire cover if anyone needs them.
I'll take the tire cover.
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM
Senior User

gots_a_sol is a splendid one to beholdgots_a_sol is a splendid one to beholdgots_a_sol is a splendid one to beholdgots_a_sol is a splendid one to beholdgots_a_sol is a splendid one to beholdgots_a_sol is a splendid one to beholdgots_a_sol is a splendid one to behold
3rd row seat out of my Ex. Tan/leather. It is pretty dirty/sticky from the previous owners kids. But its free so deal with it

Charles Town, WV 25414

00 Excursion - Cummins/nv4500, 05 coil suspension, 05 front end, 08 tow mirrors, hellwig rear swaybar, center jump seat/console, de-molded