Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Excursion - King of SUVs (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum29/)
-   -   FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1157762-free-parts-not-a-for-sale-thread.html)

Peace2Peep 01-10-2012 04:41 PM

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Moderators Note: Read The Rules First Before You Post!

I love the idea for this thread, where Excursion brothers and sisters can help each other out by swapping parts or offering them for free! The original thread got really unwieldy and became inefficient, so we're starting from scratch and implementing some new rules.

The old thread had a lotta conversation, requests, pointers, tips, help, etc that cluttered the thread and made it difficult to find the free parts being offered. It defeated the reason for the thread because it was very difficult to go thru. However, because the old thread generated a lot more traffic, and it actually worked better than the replacement thread, we're going back to the old format.

So, here are the new/old rules for the thread. Please guys, follow these simple rules:

1) There is no attempt to sell anything, and please do not discuss shipping fee's. Take it to PM's to work out the transaction details, but don't talk about money in the thread. Remember guys, all sales are done in the Classifieds section. :-X22

2) Remember to edit your post and remove the item listed once you've shipped it to the new owner. If it's been over 30 days and you can't edit your post, PM a Moderator and we'll do it for you. :-jammin

3) Last but most importantly, FTE and Internet Brands assumes no liability for parts not delivered, exchanged, etc. In other words, if a deal goes awry and you don't get what you were promised, we will not intervene.

2nd Mods Note

Okay guys, I'm gonna make some changes to this thread. It's over three years old now and it's gathered a lot of dust.

From now on this thread will only show posts for the last three months, max. I'm gonna put it on a three month rolling schedule, so on the first of every month (or thereabouts) the oldest month will be deleted.

Stewart

5/20/2015

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I don't know if this is LEGAL on this board, and I'm not trying to bend any rules, but I'd like to do a "Good Hand/Good Deed" Thread for people looking for certain parts/pieces to our EXCURSIONS that others can/will give them for FREE (the recipient pays actual shipping, if needed)

Can I make a rule? If you take a free item, DON'T SELL IT! That's just not how this kind of stuff should work...you know? Need a penny, take a penny!

Here's what I'm offering:

ALL ITEMS GONE

God bless you all!:-jammin

BleackBeast 09-17-2017 06:00 PM

No longer available...

xrsfsho 09-19-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleackBeast (Post 17469515)
Front and rear sway bars from an 05 Excursion 6.0 4x4. Rear comes with brackets and endlinks that are in decent shape.

I replaced them with Hellwigs.

I'm in the Seattle WA area and prefer not to ship - they be heavy. PM me if interested.

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...af0f83e05b.jpg

to bad your no where near me I would take these asap. unless your traveling to San Jose .CA anytime soon

Nicmike 09-19-2017 09:19 PM

Anybody missing cargo tie downs in the back of their X? The little D ring ones...

BleackBeast 10-03-2017 12:10 AM

I have a set of front and rear brake calipers from an 05 excursion 6.0 4x4. Includes mounting brackets, slide pins and calipers. Nothing wrong wth them, they were working fine when I took them off.

No pads , lines or banjos.

I'm in 98021 zip code and they were going to cost more than the core charge to ship back so If someone wants to pay roughly $100 for shipping or pick them up they're yours.

Twitchyleprechaun 10-03-2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleackBeast (Post 17501991)
I have a set of front and rear brake calipers from an 05 excursion 6.0 4x4. Includes mounting brackets, slide pins and calipers. Nothing wrong wth them, they were working fine when I took them off.

I'm in 98021 zip code and they were going to cost more than the core charge to ship back so If someone wants to pay roughly $100 for shipping or pick them up they're yours.

Dibs! I have been having brake issues and replacing the calibers is the next step. I can send you a shipping label for them. Can you PM me your address and email address?

azv 10-10-2017 10:18 AM

Quote:

those still available? Can drive up and grab them

azv 10-10-2017 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleackBeast (Post 17469515)
Front and rear sway bars from an 05 Excursion 6.0 4x4. Rear comes with brackets and endlinks that are in decent shape.

I replaced them with Hellwigs.

I'm in the Seattle WA area and prefer not to ship - they be heavy. PM me if interested.

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...af0f83e05b.jpg

These still available? I am in Seattle area.

BleackBeast 10-10-2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Folks, these are still available but cost prohibitive to ship :( over 70lbs - so if you're in the Seattle region and need these just let me know as I'll also be listing them on CL. I'd prefer to help a brother out than sell them to be honest.

BleackBeast 10-10-2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azv (Post 17517408)
These still available? I am in Seattle area.

Yes, PM me and we can figure out transfer.

Tylus 10-10-2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleackBeast (Post 17518157)
Folks, these are still available but cost prohibitive to ship :( over 70lbs - so if you're in the Seattle region and need these just let me know as I'll also be listing them on CL. I'd prefer to help a brother out than sell them to be honest.

should be able to fit 2 per flat rate big box. $30-32 total shipped

USPS also has a slow shipping for cheap. I bought an entire Mustang GT500 suspension for $40 shipped

azv 10-10-2017 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleackBeast (Post 17518158)
Yes, PM me and we can figure out transfer.

As I am new to forum and have not met the requirements to PM. I can not contact you except on thread at the moment. Requirements of 5 post and 10 days. Only at 2 day and 3 post. What other ways would work for you? I can pick up today or tomorrow as we are that close.

DeltaV 10-14-2017 06:52 PM

Dome light switches

Have 18 brand new switches for the overhead dome lights in the console. Needed two as one fell apart and the other looked like.it was about to go. Hoping someone can use these. Let me know how many you need. They are free and so is shipping in the U.S.https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...60b1d27863.jpg

psycoreefer 10-15-2017 09:31 AM

Pm sent for a pair of some light switches. Thanks!!!

Stewart_H 10-15-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaV (Post 17526241)
Have 18 brand new switches for the overhead dome lights in the console.

Mind posting the link for where ya got 'em? :-jammin

Stewart :-X22