FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Old 10-25-2017, 10:31 AM
Elder User

unleashd is a name known to allunleashd is a name known to allunleashd is a name known to allunleashd is a name known to allunleashd is a name known to allunleashd is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick McLevaine View Post
Anybody got an extra transmission cooler they wanna let go of? Mine got bent.

Tow mirrors?
A little more info about your EX would be helpful. Diesel/Gas? From your profile, I see that you have a 2000 EX and live in AK. I have a trans cooler from a 2000 7.3 Diesel since I upgraded recently.
Old 10-25-2017, 02:03 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor363 View Post
Not trading contact details in the clear or the mods will kick my butt.
We don't have any rules for that, we just strongly suggest, for obvious reasons, people don't share their personal info on an open forum.

Also because people will come back years later and ask us to remove the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misky6.0 View Post
And I thought I was acting mature by NOT doing that....
Maturity is NOT measured by how much one is able to resist taking an ally-oop statement...whether by design or by fat finger'd keyboarding....and driving it home with a humored response. Because if it is, I will forever be a child!

Quote:
Everyone's a wise guy here!
Prerequisite.

Stewart
Old 10-25-2017, 02:35 PM
Senior User

thor363 has a great reputation on FTE.thor363 has a great reputation on FTE.thor363 has a great reputation on FTE.thor363 has a great reputation on FTE.thor363 has a great reputation on FTE.
Don't make Stewart get his ban hammer out.
Old 10-25-2017, 02:39 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
Prerequisite.

Stewart
Quote:
Don't make Stewart get his ban hammer out.
See? You fit in!

What does that tell ya?

Stewart
Old 10-26-2017, 04:46 AM
New User

Patrick McLevaine is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
You can't be pm'd yet due to low post count, go post some stuff. Not trading contact details in the clear or the mods will kick my butt.

Here's pics, enjoy the HD size lol
I'm in 99708

Perhaps I was wrong about what part I needed, I thought the larger cooler visible in my posted photo was the trans cooler. The photos you show don't look like what I need at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashd View Post
A little more info about your EX would be helpful. Diesel/Gas? From your profile, I see that you have a 2000 EX and live in AK. I have a trans cooler from a 2000 7.3 Diesel since I upgraded recently.

It's a 6.8L V10, not too particular about what I get to replace it, just need something functional at this point.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:54 AM
Proud Sheepdog

Nicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputationNicmike has a superb reputation
Patrick, you are likely talking about the A/C condenser if it is a LOT bigger than what he posted.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:09 PM
Junior User

Twonky has a good reputation on FTE.Twonky has a good reputation on FTE.
+ 1 on A.C. condenser. Order of objects from grill to engine: trans cooler, small 12 to 36 rows of cooling
; A.C. condenser almost as tall as radiator but thinner
; Radiator with the obvious giant coolant lines
. I hope this helps with your I'd of the parts.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:26 PM
Senior User

thor363 has a great reputation on FTE.thor363 has a great reputation on FTE.thor363 has a great reputation on FTE.thor363 has a great reputation on FTE.thor363 has a great reputation on FTE.
A/C condenser is in front of your radiator.

If your AC is working it may be possible to bend it back. I'm serious. If not you needed a new one anyway and nothing lost. Was your radiator damaged also?
Old 10-26-2017, 11:29 PM
New User

Patrick McLevaine is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
A/C condenser is in front of your radiator.

If your AC is working it may be possible to bend it back. I'm serious. If not you needed a new one anyway and nothing lost. Was your radiator damaged also?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicmike View Post
Patrick, you are likely talking about the A/C condenser if it is a LOT bigger than what he posted.
Thanks guys, I haven't had a lot of time to look into this as I would like to, lots of work to be done to finish prepping for the winter to hit here in Alaska. That considered, I'm not too concerned about the AC at this point. The order of parts on mine though is definitely Grille - Condenser - Trans Cooler - Radiator

I got the new headlights and grille swapped on but now I have no turn signals and my driver head light isn't working. Any thoughts?
Old 10-26-2017, 11:42 PM
Senior User

Pretty sure the AC cycles for defrost cycles in these does it not? Dries the air when heated defrost is engaged I thought but I could be mistaken.
Old 10-27-2017, 06:03 AM
Posting Guru

RobRoss has much to be proud ofRobRoss has much to be proud ofRobRoss has much to be proud ofRobRoss has much to be proud ofRobRoss has much to be proud ofRobRoss has much to be proud ofRobRoss has much to be proud ofRobRoss has much to be proud ofRobRoss has much to be proud ofRobRoss has much to be proud of
Quote:
Pretty sure the AC cycles for defrost cycles in these does it not? Dries the air when heated defrost is engaged I thought but I could be mistaken.
It does but generally doesn't cycle below freezing due to low pressure and the air is drier below freezing.
Old 10-27-2017, 06:39 AM
Elder User

unleashd is a name known to allunleashd is a name known to allunleashd is a name known to allunleashd is a name known to allunleashd is a name known to allunleashd is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick McLevaine View Post
I got the new headlights and grille swapped on but now I have no turn signals and my driver head light isn't working. Any thoughts?
Quote:
These are good for 00 & 01

Quote:
Fuse 21 in BJB is where I would look first. Each light is fused separately.
These pictures helped me when I was troubleshooting a driver's side low beam failure just last week. Thanks to Mike. It was a simple blown Fuse #21 in the BJB under the hood behind the driver's side Battery.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:42 PM
New User

Mturner327 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Roof rack and cladding

Anyone near the mountains of NC need/want a roof rack or gold body clading let me know roof rack needs to be touched up on paint and the cladding is all good expect the passenger rear piece has a dent/ bad spot in it that may not be fixable
Old 11-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Junior User

Twonky has a good reputation on FTE.Twonky has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mturner327 View Post
Anyone near the mountains of NC need/want a roof rack or gold body clading let me know roof rack needs to be touched up on paint and the cladding is all good expect the passenger rear piece has a dent/ bad spot in it that may not be fixable
I will take it, if the shipping isn't too much to 60608
Old 11-03-2017, 12:53 PM
New User

Mturner327 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twonky View Post
I will take it, if the shipping isn't too much to 60608
sorry going to be local pick up only, itís took bulky to ship