FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Old 04-07-2017, 08:41 AM
New User

marshun is starting off with a positive reputation.
im in no rush. please take your time on that.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Elder User

Vince79vette is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshun
do you still have these? i just got my excursion but it has projector headlights in them. i'd like the oem lights on there instead.
Are u looking to get rid of the projector headlights? If so im interested
Old 04-25-2017, 08:52 PM
Senior User

ArmyLifer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Rear seat grab handle bolt plugs

Bought these for my Ex. I didn't know there were different sizes from the front and back seat areas. The front seat grab handle covers are twice as big as these ones. These are slightly less than 1-1/4" long. They are both supposedly tan, but slightly different shades.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:37 PM
If it flies, it dies

mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Exclamation Multi-Switch and Ignition Assembly

Delivered to Armylifer

Last edited by mecdac; 04-30-2017 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Item gone
Old 05-07-2017, 11:10 AM
Senior User

Rear hatch lock parts

Rear hatch lock assy parts. Driver's side cable is screwed up. You may be able to find a replacement for it? Only includes what you see. No lock cylinder or actuator. Center mechanism seems to be in good shape. Should fit in a medium flat rate box.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:54 AM
Not So Nice Leprechaun

Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.Twitchyleprechaun has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyLifer View Post
Rear hatch lock assy parts. Driver's side cable is screwed up. You may be able to find a replacement for it? Only includes what you see. No lock cylinder or actuator. Center mechanism seems to be in good shape. Should fit in a medium flat rate box.

dibs. I can email you a shipping label.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:27 PM
Senior User

Sending hatch parts to twitchyleprechaun
Old 05-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Senior User

lightflyer has a very good reputation on FTE.lightflyer has a very good reputation on FTE.lightflyer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Replaced the end links and bushings on my front sway bar. I have 3 sets of front bushings that didn't fit and is easier to give them away then return them. I went with Ford parts. So here they are:

Moog 80202 1 set of 2
ACDelco 2 sets of 2 (ordered extra one by mistake)

I don't know what they fit but it isn't my 2wd. It said they would but they don't. You would need larger brackets for these to work.

PM me if interested.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:19 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightflyer View Post
Replaced the end links and bushings on my front sway bar. I have 3 sets of front bushings that didn't fit and is easier to give them away then return them. I went with Ford parts. So here they are:

Moog 80202 1 set of 2
ACDelco 2 sets of 2 (ordered extra one by mistake)

I don't know what they fit but it isn't my 2wd. It said they would but they don't. You would need larger brackets for these to work.

PM me if interested.
Do you mind posting a pic with a tape measure?

I might be interested, depending on whether I can make them work on my 4x4 Ex.

Stewart
Old 05-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Senior User

lightflyer has a very good reputation on FTE.lightflyer has a very good reputation on FTE.lightflyer has a very good reputation on FTE.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:30 PM
The Nekkid Super Mod

Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
LOL, I completely misread your post and thought you had spare end links! That's why I asked for the tape measure.

Lemme measure my bar and see if it's 34mm like the specs show that to be.

Stewart
Old 05-08-2017, 09:44 PM
Polkamatic Poster

ExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud ofExPACamper has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post
LOL, I completely misread your post and thought you had spare end links! That's why I asked for the tape measure.

Stewart
If you don't mind, please post up your results. Sometime this Summer I have to figure out if I will replace the bushing or the whole arms.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:46 AM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart_H View Post

Stewart
The end links are definitely different from the 4wd. Those are bent on the 4wd vs straight for the 2wd. From my reading.
Old 05-21-2017, 04:27 PM
New User

mojakus is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Head unit and paddle mirrors

I've got an OEM stereo head unit and a pair of heated power "paddle" mirrors up for grabs. Came off my '00 Limited.

Would prefer local pick-up to avoid shipping, but if anyone is happy to pay for a full-service packing/shipping service that works too!

Didn't realize the dog was overseeing me during this pic.
Bog-standard head unit.

Last edited by mojakus; 05-21-2017 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Included a title