Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Super Duty/Heavy Duty > Excursion - King of SUVs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Excursion - King of SUVs 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion SPONSORED BY:

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2015, 07:32 AM
What would Michael do?

Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.
llittle_llama
I (will) have a stock set of 6.8 manifolds if anyone needs them (bolts and studs included but not recommended ). I'm in TX. right now but will be heading back to VA in about 12-14 days so if anyone along the way needs them just let me know!
05 Harley (knockoff) headlights and Grill
Über lightweight racing bumper
Old 04-30-2015, 07:14 PM
Senior User

harley4jcs is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
I (will) have a stock set of 6.8 manifolds if anyone needs them (bolts and studs included but not recommended ). I'm in TX. right now but will be heading back to VA in about 12-14 days so if anyone along the way needs them just let me know!

Are the manifolds OFF & in Texas ???
Old 05-01-2015, 02:59 AM
What would Michael do?

Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.Apocalypse has a spectacular reputation.
llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by harley4jcs View Post
Are the manifolds OFF & in Texas ???
They will be soon Razzi is going to be the muscle behind the removal
Old 05-02-2015, 08:30 AM
Postmaster

LivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputationLivingLarge has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
They will be soon Razzi is going to be the muscle behind the removal
That man doesn't even need tools to remove those
05 LTD 4x4, PSD, ARP, Tuner, Cat Delete, K&N CAI,4" Exhaust w 6" SS Tip, 5" Lift, air bags & RAS, 35's Terra Grapplers on Fuel Wheels, Bilstein 5100's with Dual stabilizers, Twin air, train horn, Amp Research, Rigid Industries, F&R Mag Hytec, Pioneer Nav, 2010 OEM mirrors, DC 270 amp, Blue spring, much more...02 LTD 4X4, V10 Sold
"I bought a 6.0 PSD and I'm not afraid"
Old 05-02-2015, 09:39 AM
What would Michael do?

llittle_llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingLarge View Post
That man doesn't even need tools to remove those
That explains why he said no PB Blaster... it must loosen his grip
Old 05-03-2015, 07:02 PM
WV Chapter LDR

Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.
partsguymatt PartsGuyMatt mvose OVC Archion
I have a pair each of PTM and Chrome 08+ retrofit mirror caps. They came with ProEFX brand mirrors but may fit others due to shared manufacturing. These were Taiwan sourced Mirrors. Free, just pay shipping.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:22 PM
New User

Kevwood442 is starting off with a positive reputation.
New Guy needs metal support for running board.

Hope I'm posting properly. Just bought a 2000 Excursion in Wisconsin. Lots of rust under this poor thing. Drivers side plastic running board looks great, but the metal bracket underneath is pretty much gone, as in disintegrated away. Anybody got a decent used piece they want to be rid off? Glad to pay to ship if it's not a fortune. Thanks!
Old 05-07-2015, 02:27 PM
New User

Kevwood442 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Would love the tan set, but how to determine shipping? I really mainly need the metal supports under the plastic myself, but would change them out completely if I can find a full set. This is in reply to 4x4x's post from end of April... Too new here to know how to contact directly, but I'll work on that.

Last edited by Kevwood442; 05-07-2015 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Because I'm confused.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:27 AM
New User

shockwavrider is starting off with a positive reputation.
@1in88dad
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x View Post
I have two sets of running boards if anyone needs them. Black set off 2002 and tan set off of 2001. Have no idea what shipping would cost.
I would be interested primarily in the black set! Is the reinforcement panel under the running board plastic intact? That's the piece that's shot on my set, both sides from the front edge right up to about the second set of doors.

Lemme's know if available and what you're thinking of $$ for shipping.

Thnx-
Mike
Old 05-09-2015, 09:53 AM
New User

shockwavrider is starting off with a positive reputation.
@1in88dad
I would be interested primarily in the black set! Is the reinforcement panel under the running board plastic intact? That's the piece that's shot on my set, both sides from the front edge right up to about the second set of doors.

Lemme's know if available and what you're thinking of $$ for shipping.

Thnx-
Mike
Old 05-10-2015, 09:40 PM
New User

JPG63 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Arizona Beige Running Boards

Do the Arizona Beige running boards have the lights on them, if they do I'll take them please. This is my 1st post so I don't know if I'll be able to PM you yet or not.

I'm from the Chicago area, perhaps you could explain what I'll need to do to obtain them if they're still available.

Thanks!
Old 05-11-2015, 10:23 AM
Freshman User

DuallyF350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking for a Steering Column for an 92 F350 - 3 spd Automatic on column; no Tilt; No OD. Anyone have one? Need for front end alignment.
Old 05-11-2015, 10:39 AM
WV Chapter LDR

Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.Archion has a spectacular reputation.
While this is the wrong thread and forum for that truck, how the hell is that affecting the alignment? I can see maybe the rag joint or the steering shaft with the u-joint in it, but not the column.
#22needsaface - They Have Fought For Us, Now We Fight For Them.
Old 05-11-2015, 10:51 AM
Freshman User

DuallyF350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
The upper steering column bearing is in pieces and I do not have time to tear apart the column - it is my work truck - and want to replace so that I can have the front end aligned. Dealer and others say I have to replace it.

So, finguring I would try all the FORD F 350 and other Parts to see if there is one out there.
Old 05-11-2015, 10:56 AM
WV Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuallyF350 View Post
The upper steering column bearing is in pieces and I do not have time to tear apart the column - it is my work truck - and want to replace so that I can have the front end aligned. Dealer and others say I have to replace it.

So, finguring I would try all the FORD F 350 and other Parts to see if there is one out there.
Ok, I see that, BTW that comes from someone pulling themselves in and out of the truck by the wheel. You can use one from the 80's on up to 94? (pre-airbag) with very few parts changes. The guts are pretty well the same for those years
#22needsaface - They Have Fought For Us, Now We Fight For Them.
Old 05-11-2015, 10:56 AM