1999 to 2016 Super Duty 1999 to 2016 Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty with diesel V8 and gas V8 and V10 engines
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ok I know Im stupid, What is Privacy glass??

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2003, 05:39 PM
Brian02350
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive seen people say they have it. I thought I had everything, or maybe I do, anyho what the hell is the privacy glass???

Old 04-08-2003, 05:47 PM
hobert
Senior User

privacy glass is simplely window tint on your back windows. I think it's only on your back windows anyway.

Old 04-08-2003, 05:57 PM
jaxf250
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep, privacy glass is usually from the factory (unless you had it installed special yourself) and is found only on the back doors (if you have them) and back window: due to many localities having tint-law restrictions on the front windows, they don't put this glass up there.

Privacy glass is not a film, but rather the glass itself is tinted somehow during the mfg. process. I added tint film over my windows (I have privacy glass) and you really cannot see into the back windows at all, even on sunny days (kind of a tinting multiplier effect), but the fronts you still can see thru the tint film a bit.

hth.

Old 04-08-2003, 06:26 PM
Fishin Technician
Senior User

it's the stuff that gives you PRIVACY.....you and your babe can do whatever you feel like doing and nobody can see you doing it!...or if you drink or smoke wackie stuff, the same you are invisible, invisible to all outside your vehicle. according to the dealers..........DO YOU trust auto dealers? studies have shown that a product from FBN can neutralize this privacy....please read this fact sheet below:

....the only problem is that " Fly by Nite Industries" also known as FBN, sells these special plastic film strips that will adhere to any glass or plastic surface...your windshield, eyeglasses........and if you don't wear eyeglasses they offer a pair of either clear or tinted to your choice of colour, fashion glasses........their product is amazing!! YOU CAN SEE THRU PRIVACY GLASS!!...........amazing( no need to rent a x-rated movie again/ just go to the local drive in theatre)it's the stuff that gives you PRIVACY.....you and your babe can do whatever you feel like doing and nobody can see you doing it!...or if you drink or smoke wackie stuff, the same you are invisible, invisible to all outside your vehicle. according to the dealers..........DO YOU trust auto dealers? studies have shown that a product from FBN can neutralize this privacy....please read this fact sheet below:

....the only problem is that " Fly by Nite Industries" also known as FBN, sells these special plastic film strips that will adhere to any glass or plastic surface...your windshield, eyeglasses........and if you don't wear eyeglasses they offer a pair of either clear or tinted to your choice of colour, fashion glasses........their product is amazing!! YOU CAN SEE THRU PRIVACY GLASS!!...........amazing , and they offer this stuff for only $19.95.... it comes in in rolls of 8 feet by 4 feet.......2 ply thickness, you just trim it to the desired shape or contour!!..you can order directly from , you can order directly from haroutd or fishin technician/////////// for every dollar that this companie brings in they WILL donate 57% of it to a charity of their choice...........act fast.supplies are limited..........1-800-new-vision

Old 04-08-2003, 07:20 PM
Brian02350
Freshman User

Ok, I got tinted factory back crew cab and rear window? So I guess thats privacy glass? Its tinted but you can stil see thru it some? Thanks

Old 04-08-2003, 07:52 PM
haroutd
Posting Guru
Location: I'm lost somewhere in NJ -- can someone please find me?!?!?!?
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Brian, sounds like you installed your own privacy glass, but you need some privacy glass enhancer, as my partner explained above. It provides the ultimate level of privacy, better than limo tint! To keep up with popular demand, we even offer it in several colors: Classic Duct Tape Silver, Red, White, Blue, Green, Black, and Yellow streak (for the French customers). Other custom colors by request. You can mix & match different colors within a pattern, and because our product is so inexpensive & versatile, you can change the pattern at whim. Takes minutes to install, seconds to remove.

Just please don't call it "duct tape" -- we get offended when people minimize our product that way.

Old 04-08-2003, 08:04 PM
Fishin Technician
Senior User

haroutd,
WOW......for the french consumers!.....OK, as you know I just checked out the Bolivian market for our product.............And / the company called BB, LLC. (Bolivian Babes) is very very interested.but before they place their intial order they want to meet you ............I feel they will be very helpfull in our advertising campaign........../ Dan / ft

Old 04-08-2003, 08:20 PM
Brian02350
Freshman User

Ok now Im really confused? I never installed anything my self its the way it came from the factory? Do they have factory tinted and privacy glass? And maybe I just got tint from factory, it looks like its built in to glass. privacy glass, you cant see threw it at all? Sorry for being stupid, I just want it all?? :LOLTahnks again

Old 04-08-2003, 09:11 PM
haroutd
Posting Guru
Location: I'm lost somewhere in NJ -- can someone please find me?!?!?!?
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry --- I misread your post; didn't mean to confuse you. If it came with a tint from the factory, YES YOU DO HAVE PRIVACY GLASS. You only have 2 options from the factory -- privacy glass, or plain glass. If it's not clear, it's privacy. Aftermarket tints are a different deal. I'll still sell ya' some privacy glass enhancer, if ya' want...

Old 04-08-2003, 09:15 PM
Fishin Technician
Senior User

send a check for $19.95 , and you will never be confused again!! make payable to FBN, industries and $11.37 of your order will be sent to a charitable organzation that sponsers a new USA supported Iraqi oil for food goverment program!!!........remember your donation is tax deductable and you are contributing to a better USA economy, and maybe with our combined effort , us Super Duty users will see fuel affordable again!!
Dan / ft / acting impromtu/ 1/2 CEO of FNB, Industries