Pre-Power Stroke Diesel (7.3L IDI & 6.9L) Diesel Topics Only

DUFUS award

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 10:40 AM
srqdiesel chef
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DUFUS award

redid the oil cooler cuz I thought I had cut 1 of the o-rings when I put it back together, but it turned out that I had put it together ALL wrong and had the rings in the wrong order on the front end, duh! When I pulled the front hose off the radiator to get more room to work, I realized that I had not completely drained the radiator. When i got a face full of coolant, I tried to get out from under the waterfall and split my head open on a leaf spring. owww @$%^&%**. I'll finish up later today

Old 04-01-2010, 11:30 AM
wreckinball
Postmaster
LMFAO!!! Thats great!!

Old 04-01-2010, 01:43 PM
starmilt
Post Fiend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Laughing at a guy in pain, thats just cold man.

Does it hurt. lol
When I was in highschool I worked at a gas station and tire shop. One time the owner was under a trailer jacking it up, I throwed a pack of firecrackers under there with him, he kept trying to get up and run, and every time he would hit his head and knock him back down, blood going everywhere, lol I got in my pickup and drove off before he managed to get out from under it, and gave him time to cool off before I came back.
It was kinda mean, but man was it funny. lol

Old 04-01-2010, 04:21 PM
srqdiesel chef
Senior User
it only hurts when I think about having to get back under there. It's been parked for so long I think there's mutant mushrooms growing under there feeding off the spilled antifreeze and oil

Old 04-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Sycostang67
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
That is funny....sorry.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:25 PM
wreckinball
Postmaster
we should sticky this thread and throw in the funnies and @#$@#@$%#'s hahaha.

Here is a good one for anyone but military especially.

The racks we sleep in(beds) are metal frame and it is angle iron with the edge pointing down to the floor or deck as we call it. Well our recruit commanders told us never sleep under the bed ever, we all said Yes Sir!! haha. We found out why on a sunday when we had two to four hours to ourselves for ironing clothes and shining boots, or sleeping haha. Well one day we were being a bit like a group of jackasses and we say a guy sleeping, Recruit Donovan i believe was his "name" and we decided to wake him ever so gently, hahaha. Any time the commanders came in the room, we all snapped to attention and yelled "ATTENTION ON DECK!!!" so that is what we yelled even though the commanders were no where to be seen. His reaction was to snap to as fast as possible and in the process sat straight up hitting his head on the edge of said rack frame. This caused a wound that only a dr could laugh at and we freaked out, called the emergency duty officer and he was promptly taken care of. It wasnt funny at all........that is until about two hours he came back with stitches and a bandage. When he removed the bandage, he realized the seriousness of this injury, he looked like friggin FRANKENSTEIN!!! hahahaha. His cut went from one side of his forehead to the other and the stitches added the perfect touch. Long story short, make sure you think the prank through, it was kind of like Stars story just we didnt have any sense to get away, nor could we. hahaha. lots of pushups for that one but even the commanders laughed their asses off!!