1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

Expanding for 2010.

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 08:27 PM
DZL JIM
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Received 183 Likes on 83 Posts
Expanding for 2010.

I think I can post this in this forum as long as I don't throw pricing around.

New for Rosewood Diesel Shop in 2010:
Although we are focused on providing quality overhauled and rebuilt performance 7.3 Power Stroke injectors, we would also like to fulfill your other Ford Diesel Performance upgrade needs as well! We can supply you with just about any performance product that you need for your truck. Let us know what you need and we'll see if we can get it and quote you a package or unit price.

Exhausts:
We are an authorized Grand Rock dealer and offer very competitive prices on their high quality Stack Kits, Chrome Stacks, down pipes, and complete exhaust systems.
We can also get you anything from the product lines of MBRP, Diamond Eye, and Silverline.

Gauges:
We are an authorized dealer for GlowShift gauges and Interceptor scan gauges, and we can get you just about anything from the product lines of Autometer, ISSPro, and DiProcol.

Intakes:
We sell intakes from AFE, K&N, S&B, and offer our own custom air filter set-up.

Fuel Systems:
We can sell you products from FASS and Airdog.

Misc High Performance:
We can also get you products from ARB, ARP, Bilstein, Daystar Suspension Bushings, Fluidampr, Hawk brake pads, Powerslot brake rotors, Snow Performance, South Bend Clutch, and many others.

Misc OEM Replacement Parts:
We can also provide you with quality replacement parts from some of the Original Equipment Manufacturer suppliers:

Glow Plug (Wellman, not oem).
Injector Drive Module.
High Pressure Oil Pump.
IPR Valve.
IPR Valve Seal Kit.
HPOP seal Kit.
Injector Seal Kit (o-rings).
Oil Cooler O-ring Gasket Kit.
Valve Cover Gaskets.
Internal Injector Harness.
Valve Cover Gasket connector pigtail.
ICP Sensor.

You might find prices at your local parts store to be less than our prices, but the replacements parts that we offer are from an OEM supplier and are not some cheap off-shore knock-offs. Our OEM replacement parts also come with a limited 1 year warranty.

Send us an email at sales@RosewoodDieselShop.com with your parts request.
Thank You!

'17 6.7 F-250 KR ccsb 4x4
Old 01-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Neal 97 250
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Great news Jim. Congrats on the expansion!

Old 01-13-2010, 08:39 PM
foxracing0934
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very nice Jim, glad to see that your business is expanding. Are you going to modify your site to be able to show these new products or are they going to be by request only?

Old 01-13-2010, 09:38 PM
coreylasalle
Elder User

congrats!
yes, it would be cool to have some of those right on the site w pics and all, at least the more popular selling items

and btw on ur personal part of the site w the black truck, the pics wont load in the part where you show the steps on what you did

and wheres ur link for costumer's trucks haha. TDP has a few up.

Old 01-13-2010, 10:04 PM
95_Dually
Post Fiend
Congrats on the expansion Jim. That is a good sign in this economy. Good luck.

Old 01-13-2010, 11:37 PM
kawa
Postmaster
Talking

That sounds great Jim, Congratulations. I noticed that you will be handling Wellman Glow plugs. I'm using them now and have for a couple of years. Do you have personal use experience with them?

Rog

Old 01-14-2010, 12:47 AM
hellbound_redneck
Senior User
Awesome to hear Jim, I love to see that in the state of this country you are still able to expand the business, oh and don't forget how many injectors this man has come through his shop on a WEEKLY basis. I also notice that you have 2.5 injectors for AB's, I am wondering what the difference is between them and the stage 3's but that is for another time.

Old 01-14-2010, 12:56 AM
foxracing0934
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by hellbound_redneck
Awesome to hear Jim, I love to see that in the state of this country you are still able to expand the business, oh and don't forget how many injectors this man has come through his shop on a WEEKLY basis. I also notice that you have 2.5 injectors for AB's, I am wondering what the difference is between them and the stage 3's but that is for another time.
I saw that too, and i was reading the description and noticed that the III's are 238cc and the 2.5's are 200cc and I'm not certain what makes a hybrid a hybrid (something to do with the intesifier piston and the plunger maybe?) but I think that the III's are hybrids. And IIRC the one of them was a 200% nozzle and the other was a 100% nozzle.

Old 01-14-2010, 05:45 AM
DZL JIM
PREMIUM SPONSOR
Received 183 Likes on 83 Posts
Thanks all.

Originally Posted by foxracing0934
... Are you going to modify your site to be able to show these new products or are they going to be by request only?
Yes. It will take some time as some of you know that I am a bit hard-headed and insist on doing things myself. I'm working on it a little at a time and will upload as I finish the pages. I expect it to take a month or more to complete, so I added just a basic page for now, and I will add new products as I secure dealership rights for them.

Originally Posted by coreylasalle
...and btw on ur personal part of the site w the black truck, the pics wont load in the part where you show the steps on what you did...
Yes, I know, thanks. My DZLJIM host expires on Saturday so I'm moving all that content to my RDS site. That will take time to square up, too.

Originally Posted by kawa
...I noticed that you will be handling Wellman Glow plugs. I'm using them now and have for a couple of years. Do you have personal use experience with them?
I do not have personal experience with them yet. I have a set sitting here for my own truck, though, and I've sold these to other customers of mine. I know the Wellman name and to me they are are as well known as Beru/Motorcraft. Wellman has been making these things in the USA since the '40's or something.

Originally Posted by hellbound_redneck
Yes, I will continue to stay focuessed on Injector builds as that's what I truely enjoy doing. But I have some staffing options in place for the diesel parts side once that starts rolling.

Stage-2.5 are 200cc Hybrids with 30% over nozzles. Stage-3 are 238cc Hybrids with 100% over nozzles.
The Stage-2.5 flows more than a Stage-2, but does not have the high hp capabilites of a Stage-3. Being a Hybrid you can get more fuel than a Stage-2 and use less HPOil, increase atomization and efficiency.

A Hybrid is an A code injector with the larger diameter Plunger & Barrel from a 530 'B' code injector. Think of the injector as a big syringe. Take 2 syringes with the same stroke, one has a larger diameter plunger. You get more fuel out of the syringe with the larger plunger than the smaller one for a given stroke, as long as the nozzle is sufficiently large to empty it. It takes the same oil volume to displace a Hyrbid for a given stroke as an A code P&B so technically you can push out more fuel with less stroke/oil requirments.

Hope that helps.

'17 6.7 F-250 KR ccsb 4x4
Old 01-14-2010, 06:57 AM
427 fordman
Hotshot
Received 53 Likes on 32 Posts
Great to see you expanding Jim. You have helped me with anything I needed so far so I'll be sure and return the favor with you as my first choice for parts if needed besides the chip and ones from you.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:03 AM
Fullcrew7.3
Logistics Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Awesome news Jim! Keep up the good work.

Old 01-14-2010, 08:22 AM
blake 7.3L
Senior User
Can't beat a good guy with a good product! Glad to see you are expanding and that everything is well. Keep-up the good work Jim!!

Old 01-14-2010, 12:21 PM
Talyn
Hotshot
Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
Great to see more products jim!

If your gonna have any of the stacks around. Ima have to stop by and see how they will look mocked up for my side pipe project I hope to get done this summer.