Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

Lightning......what a joke

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2000, 08:23 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks like I made the right judgement call, Johnf followed up with an email cussing me out.

Good riddance JohnF!

Ken Payne
Admin

Old 03-28-2000, 08:47 AM
Motorcraftsman
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this goes out to those chevy fans(tom and dave)
and dodge fans(which there arent any because theyre ashamed of what they own. well i got to tell tom his chevy is what makes me laugh, and ugly crappy dodges make me laugh even more. and i must say as soon as the toyota and nissan people start lurking on here, we need to fight back!!!!!
by the way i think johnf is really a chevy owner who has no respect for the ford site.

p.s. im very sorry, i said two very vulgar words
chevy and dodge, oops!! said it again, here are some othe badwords to look out for.. dakota, s10,ram,silverado,suburban,durangomagnum,vortech, cummins etc. all these words should be banned from this website.

jim

Old 04-03-2000, 02:04 PM
steakman_usaf
Senior User

I apologize to any of you guys out there, who may have been offended, by my language on the board.
This is a great place to be for me, and I would never want my account to be deactivated. I consider this place a privalege, and again I apologize. (not sarcastic)

Sincerely,
Christopher J. Salisbury

Old 04-03-2000, 02:58 PM
FTE Ken
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

It's really not a matter of offending the adults per se, we can all probably deal with it. My primary concern is that we're register with RSAC as a site suitable for all audiances. We have many visitors from all ages groups here.

I get snail mail and email all the time from young people. The most recent was a whole bunch of crayon drawings from a 2nd grade class expressing their ideas for cool Ford truck commercials and some them just letting us know we have a nice site. Things like that remind me that on the net you never know who's watching you.

On more than one occasion I've opened my mouth (or should I say "typed") and regretted it. I try to practice a little more restraint now because whatever I say is likely to end up in an archive somewhere! :-(

Anyways, I think you know what I mean by this explanation. If it were you and I hanging out on the weekend or at some truck show with the gang, I'm quite sure we wouldn't always be perfect gentleman but if children were there with us we probably would be.

Old 04-05-2000, 09:32 PM
jarhed420
New User

The reason that they put the tow hooks on the front of a Chevy. So that you don't rip their bumpers off trying to pull them out of all those pot holes!!!

Old 04-05-2000, 09:45 PM
jarhed420
New User

Hey, why is it that all chevy churns out for Heavy duty engines seems to be a huge pile of crap and a repair bill on hold. Don't you know that when you buy a chevy they already have your repair bill figured!!!

I know a heavy duty 454 is no match for a 429. The 429 will tear it to shreads. I dragged a truck (not a pickup) with my truck (a '88 F-750 w/ 125,000 miles) both weighing 52,000 plus. I beat the chevy by 2 miles in a 10 mile race. I even had accessories bolted to my engine like 2 hydraulic pumps, an A/C and an air compressor. On the way back, I had to drag the chevy cause it was overheating.

P.S. Ever see a 91 Z28 Camaro race a 71 Mach 1. Got 302!!!

Old 04-05-2000, 10:30 PM
Motorcraftsman
Senior User

yeah im not a perfect gentleman at all, i use every cuss word that exsist, but in very careful when typing in these forums, i dont want to suffer the consequences, and loose my priviledges to this forum, i like it on here, unlike johnf, people on here respect this site, if he didnt want to seem "childish" like he posted, why did he email the webmaster and cuss him out? he proved himself childish.

hey by the way you boys know whats worse thatn chevy and closely related?
g.m.c.= generic made chevy

Old 04-05-2000, 10:38 PM
Motorcraftsman
Senior User

why does chevy take a 350 and design it with 2 cylinders less, and make it a v6? are the too lazy to be more creative? i see more 4.3s 305s 350s 454s etc. in a junk yard than 300s 302s 351s 460s etc.

Old 04-09-2000, 08:29 PM
WayneF
New User

I'll tell ya what, you go get one of those specialty trucks, Chitty is only making maybe 500, and put it up against any Lightning. OLD OR NEW, that has as much money in it as the SS(means Slow and *****ty)and I will tell you this, be prepared to get smoked. And to boot, Car and Driver just did a test like this. It pit the Ford SVE department up against the GM SVD boys. Do you know what the results were? Even with the Chevy boys CHEATING and changing the motor after the meet was set, the Ford boys completely annialated the cheaters by over a second and 25 mph in the quarter and completely destroyed them on the road course. Stick that in the Garbage Merchandise can and burn it.
Wayne Foy
1999 Fun Ford Weekend
Top Truck Class
#2 Final Points Holder

Old 04-13-2000, 04:22 PM
fordcrusher
New User

You LOSER. Your one incedent cant harm a CHEVY motors reputation !WE have kicked your ford butts so many times its now a bore . SO shut up.

Old 04-13-2000, 04:38 PM
fordcrusher
New User

Ever hear of a truck called SYCLONE (GMC) We win you lose ........NO MORE TO BE SAID !

Old 04-13-2000, 04:50 PM
fordcrusher
New User

OK. 13.9 1/4 mile in 1999 Big deal ! GMC SYCLONE kicked your sorry butt years ,years ago.With 13.0 1/4 mile and a world speed record to boot. Put that in your pipe and smoke it !

Old 04-13-2000, 08:32 PM
jarhed420
New User

No need to get worked up by all the lies made by people worshiping false idols. We have nothing to fear. Ford was the best, is the best, and always will be. There is nothing that Chevy can make that Ford can't top 10x. Hey, mabey Chevy will make a REAL diesel someday. Yeah right, it'd twist the frames!!!

Old 04-17-2000, 11:37 AM
Motorcraftsman
Senior User

Hey Ken, something needs to be done with these chevy girls who keep comming on here, shouldnt they be busy at work trying to make their own chevy website, other than worry about us
ford guys. deactivate all their accounts!!!!!!!!

Old 04-18-2000, 04:19 PM
zeb
Freshman User

what are those illiterate fools at chevy trying to do my making a high performance version of the "silverodo". Are they trying to **** off ford for ford beating the chevy in the 1st generation lightning back in the days and how are they gonna engineer this truck probably by taking lightning parts out of lightnings and putting chevy nameplates on em put them on a silverodo body add a K&N, beefier tires, and a ford S.V.O. parts. If they can't afford to do that they will add a fake speedo that reads 60 mph when youre actually going 30 and a tach with a 8500 rpm redline with a fake inoperative supercharger with a built in speaker to make it sound real. You chevy guys feel liks salt now that you know why silverodo's slightly out_perform the f-150. hahaha and the last laugh goes to me.

Quick Reply: Lightning......what a joke