General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Solid Ground

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 12:27 AM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Heres my best ideas:

A. we know he was a repo man... From what others have said in this thread it can be assumed he was a damn good one and got around to alot of different areas.

B. It is a very dangerous job not only for him and his crew but for their families too.

C. In the interest of safety for all involved (crew/family/friends) It would be very smart for local news/law enforcement to keep it as quiet as possible because i am sure there are people out there that he and his crew have "delt" with that would still like revenge.

All of this added together makes very good sense that WE cannot find info about it. Obviously there are people around here that know more then we do. BUT at no point would anyone want to jeopardize the safety of anyone, and letting out ANY information about Jet COULD put his friends and family in danger. And no one wants that.

Bottom Line: It sucks. We have lost a friend, and we don't know how or why or how to help. But maybe keeping him and his family in our prayers and thoughts without finding out more IS the best thing we can do to help.

Sorry to preach but i hope yall understand what i mean.

RIP Jet, You have obviously had a HUGE in-pack on us. And we will keep you here in our thoughts and prayers!

Old 12-09-2008, 12:59 AM
crum71
1/8 mile Oval Track

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with you on most part of this Nolan,but I can understand if HE was part of some Government thing, but HE wasn't. That we know of anyways. Like Mark said,he searched,made phone calls to the local sheriff's office,and nothing and when I found out about it,I searched for at least 3 hours, lost alot of sleep looking and never found out anything. Thats when I put it together that his last name started with a "T"... I know that his job was very dangerous,but something like this,it would have to leak out somehow. Im like Mike,I want to know what happened. Not just go on bits and pieces, that was posted from a Newspaper,with parts left out. Grrrrrr Anyhow,I guess I will keep looking and asking I guess im the type of person that has to know some answers to be happy.........

Old 12-09-2008, 01:12 AM
Stewart_H
Super Moderator
Received 86 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by strokin_it7.3
Im sure Robbie knows more info, but him, just like Jet, is quiet about that kind of stuff too. However robbie has one advantage, he is still alive. I posted the original thread FOR Robbie
Please find out from Robbie what newspaper he got the original information from. Then someone here can contact that paper to verify the incident actually happened, and get to the bottom of this growing mystery.

Stewart

Old 12-09-2008, 06:05 AM
Kwikkordead
Fleet Owner
Received 822 Likes on 626 Posts
This is wierd.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:45 AM
bdrummonds
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 4inchlovin
Heres my best ideas:

A. we know he was a repo man... From what others have said in this thread it can be assumed he was a damn good one and got around to alot of different areas.

B. It is a very dangerous job not only for him and his crew but for their families too.

C. In the interest of safety for all involved (crew/family/friends) It would be very smart for local news/law enforcement to keep it as quiet as possible because i am sure there are people out there that he and his crew have "delt" with that would still like revenge.

All of this added together makes very good sense that WE cannot find info about it. Obviously there are people around here that know more then we do. BUT at no point would anyone want to jeopardize the safety of anyone, and letting out ANY information about Jet COULD put his friends and family in danger. And no one wants that.

Bottom Line: It sucks. We have lost a friend, and we don't know how or why or how to help. But maybe keeping him and his family in our prayers and thoughts without finding out more IS the best thing we can do to help.

Sorry to preach but i hope yall understand what i mean.

RIP Jet, You have obviously had a HUGE in-pack on us. And we will keep you here in our thoughts and prayers!
Great post Nolan.

everyone else, let's show the man, and his family some respect.

I ask you this, if you were to pass, and this thread was about you, would you want your surviving family members to see this thread?

Let's think of them at this time of loss, and celebrate his entering into Heaven, instead of questioning its circumstances.

Old 12-09-2008, 10:54 AM
4inchlovin
Post Fiend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thanks Brandom! And by no means do i expect everyone to shut up about it... It drives me crazy too. But i just get this feeling that maybe this mysterious man was suppose to have a mysterious ending...