Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hemi Spankdown

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 06:44 PM
393STROKER
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Workin` On The Beast

Well,sofar I`m having a bunch of problems. I got it running and took her out for a drive and it kept dying. The ignition will get the TFI module hot and kill the spark. I got off work and pulled the distributor out and changed TFI $6o. Sodered the wires and double checked everything, now I`m not getting any spark at all. I dont know if the guy gave me the right part or not. But tomor row I got all day to try again. It got an eagle stroker crank w/probe pistons good for 10-1 compresion. Trick Flow heads tha have been ported/pollished,Edelbrock EFI truck intake ,BBK 61mm dual throttle body, Mass Air conversion that I re routed the wiring to send the injector pulse for the 351 firing order instead of the 5.0, Big custom COMP hydraulic roller cam w.589 lift/300 duration . COMP gold roller rockers w/stud girdle. #30 Accle injectors, BBK pressure regulator set @41psi,BBK mustang in tank fuel pumps in both tanks that I had to modify w/ a dremmel tool to fit inside the fuel pump cannisters, Long tube headers 1.5 inch primaries for now,got 1.75s tha I need to weld up..I bought a TCI super streetfighter/3000 stall convertet but I think the other AOD that I rebuilt myself from watching a how to video shifted harder . But I broke the imput shaft in two doin` 300ft burnouts and power shifting. Any way I just have fun messin` around with this stuff. Keeps me out of trouble.I got 19 vehicles , one more and I have just as many as my brother.