Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

auto enginuity ?s

Old 08-15-2008, 02:56 PM
STROKIN'IT7.3
Posting Guru
STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.
auto enginuity ?s

Finally got enough cash together to get one. What bundle do i need, the enhanced ford bundle?? Also, it comes with a free speedtracer, which can perform quarter and eighth mile times. Anybody know how accurate these are? And can i correct the speedometer with tire size with the AE? sorry so many questions just trying to get the best for my money here.

Old 08-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Pocket
Pocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputation
Yes get the Ford Bundle. That is the only way you can connect to the Powerstroke.

Speed tracer doesn't work well on the PSD's, so you can just ignore that. I never use it.

The new version of AE will calibrate the speedo. All you need to know is the overall diameter of the tire. Works great, and it will program tires larger than 35". My speedo is now dead on with my GPS.

Old 08-15-2008, 03:04 PM
STROKIN'IT7.3
Posting Guru
STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.STROKIN'IT7.3 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Sweeeeeetttttt. Now, which site sponsor sells them

Old 08-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Pocket
Pocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputationPocket has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by STROKIN'IT7.3 View Post
Sweeeeeetttttt. Now, which site sponsor sells them
ITP Diesel has it. Dennis also has a great forum there with lots of answers to AE questions.

Old 08-15-2008, 03:50 PM
mndiesel
Postmaster
mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.mndiesel has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
ITP Diesel has it. Dennis also has a great forum there with lots of answers to AE questions.
Another place with GREAT customer service!!!!!

Old 08-15-2008, 04:06 PM
IDPisan
Elder User
IDPisan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.IDPisan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Here is the link for the AE @ ITP
Tools

Here is the link for the AE Forum
AutoEnginuity - ITP Product Forums

Enjoy!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.