Modular V10 (6.8l)  

HHO Generator

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 09:33 AM
dvildg
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once you install the HHO generator to your vehicle, make sure that you don't get water vapors into the motor, if you do, that means you're boiling the generator. Check your amp load, might need to adjust the catalyst to lower concentration. The idea is to give your engine a boost with the H2 and 02 gas!

There are several ways to work around the computer on the car:

02 sensors. One way to defete this is with a EFIE adjuster that sends a different code to computer, making it think it's working within paramenters. Second method is to add extenders that remove the sensor from the exhaust stream. No other electronic adjuster needed.

MAP/MAF sensors, depending on which on you have. Again this method requiers an adjuster to defete the computer. Many models are available, and can be made from free plans available from the internet real cheap if you are handy with that kind of stuff.

Bottom line, if you don't compensate for the lean mixture that the computer will read it dumps more fuel in, in effect erasing any gains. By the way, a normal exhaust byproduct from the ICE is water, aka H2O. So any miniscule amount that does get in should do no harm.

Old 07-17-2008, 03:13 PM
meanv10
Elder User
Originally Posted by dvildg

Bottom line, if you don't compensate for the lean mixture that the computer will read it dumps more fuel in, in effect erasing any gains.
why am i not surprised.

Old 08-22-2008, 02:28 PM
maxc
New User
Originally Posted by dvildg
Bottom line, if you don't compensate for the lean mixture that the computer will read it dumps more fuel in, in effect erasing any gains. By the way, a normal exhaust byproduct from the ICE is water, aka H2O. So any miniscule amount that does get in should do no harm.
About 2 gallons water for every 1 gallon of fuel burnt.
Waterinjection :: View topic - Post Combustion injection of water

Old 08-22-2008, 03:42 PM
Monsta
Sit. Stay.

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Why are there still discussions about this crap?

Hydrogen, HHO, whatever... it is all crap.

The whole premise violates the First Law of Thermodynamics.

All conversations past the above sentence should be removed from this forum as having it dumbs down the forum.

Old 08-22-2008, 10:15 PM
jpeters1
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fact: HHO does not improve mpg at all. In fact makes it worse.
Fact: Alot of people are getting filthy rich selling these scams to the under educated masses by claiming it does improve mileage by a ridiculous amount.
The government has never done anything to fight off such scams and probably never will. Anyone can strike it rich today by building a $10.00 object and claiming it performs miracles without actually proving that it does. There is a sucker born every minute so there has to be scum to feed off of them.

Old 08-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Markvfl21
New User
I was recently very interested in the whole HHO idea. I studied, read forums, asked questions, listened to presentations... I offered to buy systems and have them professionally installed by the manufacturers at their facilities, I offered to travel to scientifically verify gains with a scan gauge. No one wanted to believe in the technology more than me. BUT - I never got one bit of hard or even semi-hard evidence that the technology works.

Regarding the HAFC in particular, about 3 months ago I listened to thier pitch at an evening seminar. They were very uninformed about the technology and were very unprofessional. When I questioned them about thier product they got aggitated and angry. Since I was told that they paid $200,000 for the dealership rights to sell this I was suprised at how little they knew about the technology. They required you to buy an HAFC to even have a chance to buy a PICC when they are brought to market. They also wanted $600 to install it! My friend got all whipped up and paid them $1,125 for the HAFC unit. I used to call him weekly to see if he recieved it yet, but he recently stopped answering my calls... I guess it's embarrassing to get ripped off like that.

Old 08-23-2008, 02:00 AM
biz4two
Lead Driver
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by More Air
I am where is the ? coming from. As it looks I will be installing on August 2nd. WIll be confirmed soon

It is now August 23rd...and More Air has not reported back? Maybe he is still working at it? Or he was scammed too?

More Air...any news or progress???

biz