General Automotive Discussion

Arab rednecks yes I'm not kidding!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 04:42 PM
blue beast
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Arab rednecks yes I'm not kidding!!

Just some good ole boys never meaning no harm, beats all you ever saw
been in trouble with allah ever since the day they was born
Straigten the curves, Flattening the dunes
Someday the mujahadeen might get em but Allah never will
Making their way the only way they know how
but that's just a little bit more then allah will allow
Just two good ol' boys wouldn't change if they could,
fighting the system like two modern day Robin Mohammeds
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=31128604
I couldn't resist the song parody!! It goes to show in every country there
are folks who like to go out and play in the dirt, I'm sure they wouldn't
know what to do if they came here and got into some mud. The guy ridin
shotgun looked back and had is arm back there he is lucky he moved it.

Old 03-29-2008, 10:55 AM
wendell borror
Post Fiend
Dude, don't let them see this over there, they will want to burn you at the stake, thier still after the pope. They have no sense of humor. They have everyone afraid to say anything about mohamad, or even joke. Either your pretty brave or have a deathwish. Personally. I think more people should stand up to them and stop walking on egg shells. If they didn't have oil, they wouldn't even be given the time of day. We don't need thier stinken oil, we'll just punch holes all over alaska I pee off the tree huggers instead. The only way to be politically correct is to be silent, cause no matter what you say, you will offend someone.

Old 03-29-2008, 01:59 PM
Bruker
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They have cars over there? I thought they flew around on carpets.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_xoA...eature=related

Old 03-29-2008, 05:35 PM
71dusterdan
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
too bad the sheik doesnt give them all one of those!!!! That and darwinism would kill off half there population in weeks!!! something about men in dresses cracks me up. Dan

Old 03-29-2008, 06:34 PM
herman391
Posting Guru
Those are some huge freakin wheels they got themselves there.

Old 03-29-2008, 07:13 PM
ArdWrknTrk
pedant

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Bruker
They have cars over there? I thought they flew around on carpets.
Like this????

Old 03-29-2008, 08:01 PM
blue beast
Posting Guru
I say bring it on!! They don't want to tangle with me in person, I have had many a
philosophical conversation with many people from the islam faith and do not hold
back on my words and still have not had any give me a problem. Don't get me wrong
here I don't attack them or come at them from some hard line christian or jewish
way I just ask them what they really think much the same way I do with just about
anyone I meet jehovahs witness, jewish, buddhist, american indian and mormons
(the mormons scare me the most!! Ask why) And pretty much all are the same and
all of them don't want to admit it. Christian, muslim and jews are all from the same
source and they should realize there is no reason to fight, Sure ones messiah came
2000 some years ago, the other a bit later, and the other has not come yet!! What
should matter is the message not who brought it. A little something most don't know
is that muslims read the teachings of Jesus and hard line christians will fight on that
to no end saying nuhhuhh.

Old 03-29-2008, 08:35 PM
50calmike
Elder User
They may be able to drill for oil but if that's the best dune buggy they can build then engineers they are not.

Old 03-30-2008, 07:51 AM
wendell borror
Post Fiend
The muslim religion started 400 years after the completion of the bible. Yeah they sourced alot of thier teachings from the bible and changed what suited them. The christains and the jews are the same religion, the jews just don't take it to the last step, but even alot of them are starting to. There's a lot of jews for jesus these days and we use the same bible, just the jews don't use alot of the new testiment. Islum might use alot of the same names like Abraham and even Jesus, however the teachings are far from the same, unless God is bipolar of course. There was only one massiah for all men and he was jewish. However it isn't about religion, but about how far people can take it to serve thier own agenda. Us christians did evil things during the crusades in the name of Jesus that were against his teachings and didn't honor God at all. They broke most of the ten comandments and sinned like crazy. The crusaders weren't doing the will of God and broke the teachings of Christ. The muslims are following the teachings of the koran, some of it distorted and some not. Jesus comanded that we love one another has he loved us, thou shalt not murder and so on. If we all lived my these prinipals, there would be no terrorism or wars. The teachings are far from the same. Anyhow, were not to talk about religion on the forum, so my main point is, that I wish the muslims would lighten up, laugh more and not want to kill everyone that isn't a muslim or says anything about them. If I killed everyone that has said something negitive about Christ in my life time, my rap sheet would be a mile long. Freedom is a wonderfull thing and a gift from God for all men. Our islumic brothers would due well to remember that, there a great people with alot to offer the world.