Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F150????

Old 07-23-2007, 10:36 AM
HKusp
Post Fiend
HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.
F150????

Awww man..... I got my FTE t-shirt for becoming a 3 year supporter and there are 3 trucks on the back. An old 60ish F100, a 1999-2007 superduty both are featured in the background and the foreground is prominantly taken up with an F150!! Man...

I don't want to walk around with a chic truck on my back....

Old 07-23-2007, 10:37 AM
Texas Outlaw
Not a liberal...
Texas Outlaw has a brilliant futureTexas Outlaw has a brilliant futureTexas Outlaw has a brilliant futureTexas Outlaw has a brilliant futureTexas Outlaw has a brilliant futureTexas Outlaw has a brilliant futureTexas Outlaw has a brilliant futureTexas Outlaw has a brilliant futureTexas Outlaw has a brilliant futureTexas Outlaw has a brilliant futureTexas Outlaw has a brilliant future
A chick truck.....bwa ha ha ha ha ha!

I have to show this thread to my co-worker. He has a lifted F-150.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Izzy351
Post Fiend
Izzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HKusp
///SNIP///
I don't want to walk around with a chic truck on my back....
OUCH!!!

Old 07-23-2007, 02:34 PM
HKusp
Post Fiend
HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.HKusp has a spectacular reputation.
Don't get me wrong, it's a nice representation of an F150, but come on...

Old 07-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Izzy351
Post Fiend
Izzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud ofIzzy351 has much to be proud of
lmao... I should forward this thread to my brother. He's had two late 90s F150s, a Ranger, a V10 F250 Ext Cab LB, an F150 CC, and now a V8 SportTrac....

Old 07-23-2007, 02:53 PM
HKusp
Post Fiend
A sportTrac??? Now if there ever was a chic truck, thats it. My cousin had one a few years ago, he loved it and I loved making fun of him for owning it.

Old 07-23-2007, 02:53 PM
HKusp
Post Fiend
SportTrac, geez, check him into the hospital for an appointment with one of those sex change experts.

Old 07-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Izzy351
Post Fiend
I *DEFINITLEY* need to send him this thread now...

Old 07-23-2007, 03:49 PM
PowerstrokeJunkie
Post Fiend
PowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, at least you got a t-shirt. I renewed my three year membership a LONG time ago and i still haven't gotten an FTE sticker, nor shirt.

Old 07-23-2007, 04:07 PM
PETE'S_6.0PSD
Postmaster
PETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to all
this thread made my day LOL, chick truck,

Old 07-23-2007, 04:13 PM
countrycar
Posting Guru
countrycar has a great reputation on FTE.countrycar has a great reputation on FTE.countrycar has a great reputation on FTE.countrycar has a great reputation on FTE.countrycar has a great reputation on FTE.
HAH HAH HAH.. Hey Pete Tranny all done? Counrty

Old 07-23-2007, 04:21 PM
PETE'S_6.0PSD
Postmaster
PETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to allPETE'S_6.0PSD is a name known to all
hey County, its July31 soon, Very Soon, i cannot wait, leaving LI on the 28th,

Old 07-23-2007, 05:34 PM
countrycar
Posting Guru
countrycar has a great reputation on FTE.countrycar has a great reputation on FTE.countrycar has a great reputation on FTE.countrycar has a great reputation on FTE.countrycar has a great reputation on FTE.
Nice. I wasn't sure if you'd made the trip yet. Enjoy.Country

Old 07-23-2007, 05:48 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
ron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud of
i got a free sticker for joining..bought 2 t-shirts and got too more stickers..this thread reminded me that i need to re new my membership now..

Old 07-23-2007, 05:51 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
ron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud of
whats with the june 07 join date??? id like too show im a long time supporter of FTE..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F150????

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.