Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

I'm baaaack!

Old 09-19-2006, 04:54 PM
jvmcc
Elder User
jvmcc has a great reputation on FTE.jvmcc has a great reputation on FTE.jvmcc has a great reputation on FTE.jvmcc has a great reputation on FTE.jvmcc has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome back!!

Old 09-19-2006, 05:01 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
havi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to allhavi is a name known to all
We have several good projects going and many of the newbs seem very promising. At least they keep promising to work on their trucks!
I resemble that statement. But the wife wants a house, I want a finished F1. I never win. (Sorry, not trying to hack this thread)

Old 09-19-2006, 05:41 PM
tip49
Posting Guru
tip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud of
Fats;

good to have you back, I too have not been that active on the forum. winter is here so should have more time.

Tom

Old 09-19-2006, 07:23 PM
fatfenders56
Posting Guru
fatfenders56 has a good reputation on FTE.fatfenders56 has a good reputation on FTE.fatfenders56 has a good reputation on FTE.
Welcome home Dwayne. thanks for all you've done. I look forward to your witty and wise reparte.

Old 09-19-2006, 08:04 PM
xfordman
Elder User
xfordman is starting off with a positive reputation.
D....glad your back and safe! No offense to the guys but it's been kinda boring around here without you....

Old 09-19-2006, 08:39 PM
jniolon
Postmaster
jniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by xfordman
D....glad your back and safe! No offense to the guys but it's been kinda boring around here without you....
and now we can move up to a whole new level of boring with him back !!!!!

later
j (sometimes, I crack me up)

Old 09-19-2006, 09:15 PM
Fomoko1
Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by jniolon
and now we can move up to a whole new level of boring with him back !!!!!

later
j (sometimes, I crack me up)
On to a whole new level, I`m looking forward to this.

Old 09-19-2006, 09:16 PM
mr4speedford
Posting Guru
mr4speedford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Let the fun begin....

Old 09-19-2006, 09:25 PM
286merc
Posting Guru
286merc is starting off with a positive reputation.
Give it a month or so and then tell us which was harder. Sweating and swearing in Iraq or doing the same with some of the noobs on here!

You'll have just enuf time before snow to get the 53 drivable again and then next spring you'll be redeployed. Aw s..t, I didnt mean that Dewayne, welcome home.

Old 09-19-2006, 09:33 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
fatfenders has a good reputation on FTE.fatfenders has a good reputation on FTE.fatfenders has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by xfordman
Take that Niolon. Have we been slacking in my absence?

Old 09-19-2006, 10:15 PM
51dueller
Post Fiend
51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.
Slacking, well maybe a little bit. The new guys have been fairly busy but it's not quite like the "Novel" on how to wire a winshield wiper motor. My frame swap article comes close at 16 pages and 80+ pics. I wonder if we could get Blueovalrage back? Then the gang would be back together unless he's still mad at me....

Old 09-19-2006, 10:28 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
fatfenders has a good reputation on FTE.fatfenders has a good reputation on FTE.fatfenders has a good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by 51dueller
Slacking, well maybe a little bit. The new guys have been fairly busy but it's not quite like the "Novel" on how to wire a winshield wiper motor. My frame swap article comes close at 16 pages and 80+ pics. I wonder if we could get Blueovalrage back? Then the gang would be back together unless he's still mad at me....
Nathan

I don't think you'll see Rage hewre soon unless you want to talk Harley, or look good in a skirt. His truck needs lots of love. He'll get around to it eventually, and then we'll see him check back in.

Is your frame swap in the tech articles yet? I need to read it. Peter made it sound like you did a mini truck frame swap?

Old 09-19-2006, 10:53 PM
51dueller
Post Fiend
51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.
FTE hasn't got around to hosting it yet but it's hosted WillyB's website at the moment. You can find a link in my signature. It's a long read and it doesn't have to do anything with mini trucks.

Old 09-20-2006, 09:54 AM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.
I thank you and your family for your service for the rest of us.

Glad to have you back!!

Bobby

Old 09-20-2006, 10:22 AM
B/B ford
Clean & Classy
B/B ford has a good reputation on FTE.B/B ford has a good reputation on FTE.
Welcome back fatfenders, It seems things have gotten a little stale around here while you have been gone. I,m sure they will pick up now.

Wayne

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I'm baaaack!

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.