New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hey all... here today, gone tommorrow...

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 01:18 PM
stevesmitty79
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hey all... here today, gone tommorrow...

Or that's the way life is for me.

I travel for work in heavy industrial construction. I'm a journeyman pipefitter and certified master plumber. I work as a construction superintendent.

This is my third time through Salt Lake City, for any of you folks nearby. Just pulled into this park with my RV a few days ago. No highspeed. Can you say yuck!

Anyway, I have a '95 F-350 crewcab, dually PSD w/256k miles. She's recently experienced some tranny symptoms, for you tranny experts. There's a post in drivetrain/tranny, etc.

I also have a Dodge 3500 single cab, dually Cummins, with 11' flatbed and 604K miles. Yep, 604K. The ole girl just wont' die, so I recently sprung for a paint job and she's looking pretty good.

Anyway, the wife and my Jack Russell Terrorist Daisy (did I say Terrier or Terrorist - same difference) and I am settling here for a few months so I can work a Zirconium plant.

I'll be happy to entertain any pipe or plumbing questions with an answer or at least an opinion.

Nice to meet you all, and God bless you.

Steve.

Old 07-29-2006, 01:28 PM
khadma
Carpenter Local 745

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome to FTE
I hope you know by being apart of FTE, your life will be altered in new, exciting ways.
Inform you wife that you may have an FTE addiction in a few days, wait it will happen in a few more posts!

This site is great. There are many knowlegeable people here, we could use your input too.

I am a Journeyman carpenter myself, and I have added my two cents about construction topics at times, but I think they all(everone) left a penny behind for my thoughts.

enjoy FTE, I hope your wife understands
(I haven't told my girlfriend yet)

Old 07-29-2006, 07:33 PM
R Rocks
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice to see ya, I live near by up Weber canyon, East canyon area. There are lots a places for you guys to see and fish if ya care to do so. Welcome to the neighbor hood.