MEMO For ROCKLEDGE...

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2004, 02:40 AM
Ed
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up MEMO For ROCKLEDGE...

Rockledge, just checked out your photo gallery. HIGHLY IMPRESSED! All of your Ford products are great, The Ranger, Taurus, and your brothers CLEAN Ford F350 XLT!! My whole family was gathered around the monitor, compliments galore. Of course, my 19 year old daughter, Stephanie, said to tell you to post another 10 photos of your dog! Love seeing pictures of Fords with snow in the background, or driving in snow. To me, this is "real world" pics, that make me remember clearly, when I lived in northeast Ohio. The drivers here in northern California, would not last a day in the snow belt. Here, people begin to run into each others in a flurry (no pun intented) of rush hour fender benders the moment rainfall makes the streets and freeways wet. In the Sierra Nevadas (mountain range) heading to Reno, NV and LakeTahoe areas (from the Sacramento Valley where I live) the California Highway Patrol has all vehicles installing tire chains at the hint of snow flurries. Wet, slushy roads are cause for driving 30 mph, tops, with tire chains on. It is a joke. You would (like I have) laugh at the pompous saps, who cannot drive in inclement weather. Sad. Preppies, send a brand new BMW SUV, or Lexus SUV, Mercedes Benz brand new, right off the road in the mountains, crunching sheetmetal in the process, as they stand next to their stuck BMW, talking on a cell phone, with a short sleeve shirt on, and open toed sandals. Don't laugh. The above descriptions are 100% correct and the truth. I've seen it with my own two eyes on many occasions...Anyway, great pics of the Fords in your family. Peace, ED

Old 11-27-2004, 06:42 AM
Rockledge
Post Fiend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Thanks for the positive feedback on the pics!

I don't even like dealing with the arrogant drivers here in CT, so I'd probably be doing an awful lot of horn blowing out there in CA...