New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Is This Thing On??

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2022, 06:04 PM
lrsavory
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is This Thing On??

Finally, I found someplace where I can enter a Post!! I am an older user that doesn't play well with computers. I subscribed to the highest level possible, and paid, but have not found a way to verify that on here - but I can see that the money has changed hands. My family has always had Ford trucks. Except from '77 to '79, when I had a souped up Silverado. Notice the dates. Sex, drugs, rock & roll and one or two years of college I can't remember.

Anyway, since we can't really afford to take our Ranch Caddilac to a shop, I try to do as many repairs as physically possible in our shop here. So my primary reason for joining was not entertainment, but help in troubleshooting, and repair. Sorry I have such a hard time getting around the site. But it could be a little easier to figure out how to communicate with you all.

The hardest working tool on the ranch (besides the Kubota tractor) is the 2011 F-350, 4 wh/drive, 6.7L diesel longbed set up for heavy towing and luxury cruising. Maybe when I figure out how to get a picture onto this site, I will add it to wherever I am on here - if I am really on here!

Thank You.
LRSavory

Old 11-18-2022, 07:21 PM
pbsdaddy
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 971 Likes on 864 Posts
Welcome to FTE. help is one of the things we're good at. I see this is not your first attempt to establish yourself here. Try this.
In the upper left hand corner, of your screen, is the "Forums" button. Click on it and a whole bunch of "drop downs" will appear. Click on each of them to see exactly what they cover. For example, If you wanted to find information or ask a question about your truck, you would: Click on forums. Look for, then click on "Super Duty/Heavy Duty". The look for your truck's year group. When you locate, 1999-2016 Super Duty, click on it. Follow the same procedure to further define your truck. Maybe you want to check on something to do with your 6.7. Click on "Forums", then look for, "Diesel". Click on Diesel, then, in the drop downs, locate the "6.7 Power Stroke Diesel" section. Click on it and ask away. Or search through the already addressed issues. You can do that by scrolling through them, or click on the search button at the top of the forum. It will give you a couple way to search. Choose your method and go for it. Testing and searching are the best ways to learn. You can't really brake the system, so go for it!
While your in the Forums section, look for the "Regional Chapters" section. The look for Texas. Jump in and join the chapter. They have a lot of great people and they are willing to help.

Old 11-19-2022, 04:10 AM
TomFlyer
Cargo Master
Received 368 Likes on 335 Posts
Old 11-19-2022, 11:25 AM
2020FordRaptor
Tuned
Received 55 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by lrsavory
Finally, I found someplace where I can enter a Post!! I am an older user that doesn't play well with computers. I subscribed to the highest level possible, and paid, but have not found a way to verify that on here - but I can see that the money has changed hands. My family has always had Ford trucks. Except from '77 to '79, when I had a souped up Silverado. Notice the dates. Sex, drugs, rock & roll and one or two years of college I can't remember.

Anyway, since we can't really afford to take our Ranch Caddilac to a shop, I try to do as many repairs as physically possible in our shop here. So my primary reason for joining was not entertainment, but help in troubleshooting, and repair. Sorry I have such a hard time getting around the site. But it could be a little easier to figure out how to communicate with you all.

The hardest working tool on the ranch (besides the Kubota tractor) is the 2011 F-350, 4 wh/drive, 6.7L diesel longbed set up for heavy towing and luxury cruising. Maybe when I figure out how to get a picture onto this site, I will add it to wherever I am on here - if I am really on here!

Thank You.
LRSavory
Welfome to the forum!

Old 11-26-2022, 02:54 PM
CathedralCub
Lead Driver
Received 760 Likes on 694 Posts
Looks like you're doing pretty well her so far!

Welcome aboard!