2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

2022 Unscheduled Super Duty List

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2021, 02:00 PM
Phoenixfla
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1,248 Likes on 577 Posts
2022 Unscheduled Super Duty List

At the request of a few members, I created this spreadsheet of unscheduled trucks. This is not a tracker in the sense that it does not connect to any outside source for updates, it is just a list which includes user-submitted information and vehicle options. It will sort by Order Date, with the earliest orders at the top. Each user will be responsible for submitting their own information, and updating as necessary.

Spreadsheet Link
2022 UNSCHEDULED SUPER DUTY LIST

Submission Form Link
SUBMISSION FORM - 2022 UNSCHEDULED SUPER DUTY LIST

VERY IMPORTANT - When you submit your truck, you will use your ZIP code Plus the two letter Paint Code (in CAPS) for your truck. This essentially becomes your PIN number. If you get this PIN number wrong, then you won't be able to update your entry without creating a duplicate and then I'll have to remove the duplicate, so don't do that.

SO JUST TO REITERATE, Your PIN will look like this:

34135HX - That is my ZIP and the paint code (in CAPS) for Antimatter Blue. No spaces, 7 digits.

If you don't know your paint code, there is a table in the submission form. I added the paint code incase we have two people in the same ZIP code on the tracker. If we have two people with the same ZIP and the same color, we're screwed.

Canadians - use whatever you want for your PIN, but write it down because you'll need it to change/update your info, or confirm your scheduling.
-------------------
NEW 8/20/21 - Form to submit your Questions / Comments / Suggestions and Change Requests : REQUEST / SUGGESTION / COMMENT FORM
-------------------
If you make a mistake when you submit your order (like you put 2022 instead of 2021 for your order date), just re-submit the form. You will have to answer all the questions and select all your options again, but you probably don't have anything better to do. If, at a later date we add more vehicle options, you will need to re-submit your truck with those additional vehicle options selected for them to appear.
------------------
I'VE BEEN SCHEDULED!

Possibly the most important part of the list. Once you get that glorious phone call, text or e-mail from your dealer that your truck has been scheduled, PLEASE come back here and complete this simple form to update the list. This will allow the poor soles who haven't been scheduled to see what trims, packages and options are getting scheduled.

I'VE BEEN SCHEDULED - CONFIRMATION <--- Click for Form

NEW 9/22/21 - PERIODIC PURGE - It will become necessary to remove entries that are no longer being monitored

The Problem: Users who may have submitted their information months ago may not come back and notify us via the I'VE BEEN SCHEDULED - CONFIRMATION FORM that their truck is scheduled. This will lead to a build up of trucks which are actually scheduled, but do not show that on the spreadsheet.

The Solution: I will periodically purge the spreadsheet of anyone who had not "checked-in" and preserved their entry. I don't plan to do this often, perhaps every 30 - 60 days, but it is necessary for the continued functionality of the spreadsheet.

Here is how it works: Once your truck is on the spreadsheet, you will have a Green or Red box in the far left column. Red means that this entry will be purged in the next round. Green means that the entry will be preserved. All you need to do to preserve your entry is click complete this form below which only asks for your PIN Number (usually ZIP and Paint Code). There is also a link at the very top of the PRESERVED column in the spreadsheet. Once you submit the form linked to here or on the spreadsheet, your box will turn green, and your data will remain when the spreadsheet is purged again. After the purge, the column will reset to red, and the process will start again. There will be plenty of time to check-in, and I will post several notices in the thread letting you know when the purge will occur.

2022 UNSCHEDULED LIST - ENTRY PRESERVATION

REMEMBER TO GET THIS INFO FROM YOUR DEALER WHEN THEY CONTACT YOU: 1. VIN NUMBER, 2. ORDER NUMBER, 3. BUILD WEEK.

Then, of course, you can go join the 2022 Tracking Spreadsheet here:
2022 Auto Update SD Tracker

The following 4 users liked this post by Phoenixfla:
Old 07-26-2021, 02:38 PM
KU4OJ
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1,147 Likes on 610 Posts
That was a fast set up, thank you.

And I'm the cheapest truck on the list, 2WD XLT Super Cab gasser. THAT'S why I cant get scheduled!

The following 3 users liked this post by KU4OJ:
Old 07-26-2021, 02:38 PM
Phoenixfla
Fleet Mechanic
If your order date shows 2022, and you're not a time traveler, please resubmit with your correct order date.

Old 07-26-2021, 03:37 PM
chadstickpoindexter
Logistics Pro
Received 2,425 Likes on 1,460 Posts
So I’m the only one so far with the HCTT w/ UTT… everyone else is just the UTT… I just realized there are lots of 350’s…

The following users liked this post:
Old 07-26-2021, 04:20 PM
KU4OJ
Fleet Mechanic
Phoenixfla:

We need columns for "Date VIN received" and "Build Week"

Old 07-26-2021, 04:26 PM
Phoenixfla
Fleet Mechanic
Originally Posted by KU4OJ
Phoenixfla:

We need columns for "Date VIN received" and "Build Week"
Good thinking, I'll add them to the "I got scheduled form" which I have until 8/12 to complete (When scheduling resumes).

Old 07-26-2021, 06:00 PM
RidgwaySD
Cargo Master
Received 2,339 Likes on 1,180 Posts

And I'm the cheapest truck on the list, 2WD XLT Super Cab gasser. THAT'S why I cant get scheduled!
I bet we are close, MSRP $52,830 on mine. Yours is rare being 2wd, first one we have seen on either list if I am not mistaken.

The following 2 users liked this post by RidgwaySD:
Old 07-26-2021, 06:18 PM
MrMallerd
Freshman User
Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
I thought I saw on BOF where someone's Bronco was held up for mud flaps. I truly hope something this small which is an after production item is not causing scheduling delays.

Old 07-26-2021, 06:50 PM
RidgwaySD
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by MrMallerd
I thought I saw on BOF where someone's Bronco was held up for mud flaps. I truly hope something this small which is an after production item is not causing scheduling delays.
Sadly I think anything in your order that is not available will cause the scheduling to be delayed. Ford built a bunch of '21s they couldn't complete, the purgatory trucks, and the consensus is they are not likely to do that again. I think this means they will not schedule your build until all of the parts are available, even mud flaps... What would be nice is if they would let the consumer know and give them a choice if there is a hold especially for something minor. The beast is huge though and they can't seem to be that proactive. I would hope that a status of "clean unscheduled" means they anticipate having all of the parts when your turn comes but I think it is actually just generic terminology left over from the days when parts shortages were not a problem and you still stand a chance of getting bumped if a part is unavailable.

Old 07-26-2021, 07:00 PM
KU4OJ
Fleet Mechanic
Originally Posted by RidgwaySD
I bet we are close, MSRP $52,830 on mine. Yours is rare being 2wd, first one we have seen on either list if I am not mistaken.
Dammit. I'm at $54,190. Sweet Wife wanted Heated seats and I wanted Rapid Red. I'll concede and take 2nd lowest place.
And it's lonely being 2WD.

Old 07-26-2021, 07:14 PM
beardly
Senior User
Received 78 Likes on 45 Posts
Thanks Phoenixfla, great job on all these sheets. Just entered my info.

The following 2 users liked this post by beardly:
Old 07-26-2021, 07:37 PM
RidgwaySD
Cargo Master
Dammit. I'm at $54,190. Sweet Wife wanted Heated seats and I wanted Rapid Red. I'll concede and take 2nd lowest place.
And it's lonely being 2WD.
I considered an XLT to get Rapid Red, best color they offer IMO. The only other thing I wanted was the center console and my XLT build would have been a few thousand more. Didn't seem worth it for those two options and the forced automatic braking system I would prefer to avoid, so STX it was. My wife got her new Jeep this spring, with heated seats, so she didn't get much input on MY truck order...LOL

I was kind of hoping my low end special would get me through sooner but the whole thing seems like a crap shoot so I am sticking with what I wanted...

Old 07-26-2021, 08:42 PM
rlatronico
New User
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Actually I think it is the opposite, about 25% of the trucks on the list are King Ranch or higher. That is a much higher percentage than those that are on the scheduled list.

Old 07-26-2021, 08:42 PM
Hilltopford
Junior User
Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
Thank your sir for putting all this together. Much appreciated.

just submitted my form. I was a little surprised Lariat value and ultimate packages weren’t on the list to track. I just changed my order from value to ultimate partly because I heard more ultimates are getting pulled in for scheduling.

Old 07-26-2021, 08:51 PM
Phoenixfla
Fleet Mechanic
Hey, I may be the low price leader with my $50,310.00 STX CCLB 7.3 4x4 Antimatter Blue with the awesome vinyl seats and floor. All go and no show.

The following 2 users liked this post by Phoenixfla:

Quick Reply: 2022 Unscheduled Super Duty List