2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

2022 Tracking Spreadsheet

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2022, 03:20 PM
Lariat Driver
Tuned
Received 186 Likes on 106 Posts
Well, my truck was built 12/19, went over to GFX for the spray-in bedliner and 5th wheel prep and made it to ramp 8P for shipping by 12/23. According to the VVR my dealer sent me 12/29 it is still at ramp 8P. So, Friday 12/31 I asked for another VVR to see if it was moving because when I call the CSX phone tracker it says the railcar is in Markham, IL since last August!! Clearly something is not right with the railcar number. My dealer's reply to my VVR request was - DENIED!! He said they can't send me the VVR because it is against company policy. Sure it is, because for the past three weeks when they sent one each week when I asked for it the policy allowed it. I think the manager that has to pull the VVR was busy with month/year-end stuff and told the salesman to just push me off. Then the moron suggests I check the online Ford tracker. Oh and don't worry he'll keep me updated because for the past FIVE MONTHS he has sent me ZERO UPDATES unless I asked about it. If it hadn't been New Year's Eve, I would have blasted his sorry a$$. But I figured he would have thought it was liquid courage talking and just ignored me.

I really HATE this special order process. They have us over the barrel in so many ways it is disgusting!!

Sorry and thanks - rant over.....

The following users liked this post:
Old 01-01-2022, 03:46 PM
nc350
More Turbo
Received 130 Likes on 97 Posts
My dealer never responds to emails. It's very annoying. But since they insist on me wasting more of their time in person I'm happy to oblige them.

The following 3 users liked this post by nc350:
Old 01-01-2022, 04:39 PM
GBTremor
New User
Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Lariat Driver
Well, my truck was built 12/19, went over to GFX for the spray-in bedliner and 5th wheel prep and made it to ramp 8P for shipping by 12/23. According to the VVR my dealer sent me 12/29 it is still at ramp 8P. So, Friday 12/31 I asked for another VVR to see if it was moving because when I call the CSX phone tracker it says the railcar is in Markham, IL since last August!! Clearly something is not right with the railcar number. My dealer's reply to my VVR request was - DENIED!! He said they can't send me the VVR because it is against company policy. Sure it is, because for the past three weeks when they sent one each week when I asked for it the policy allowed it. I think the manager that has to pull the VVR was busy with month/year-end stuff and told the salesman to just push me off. Then the moron suggests I check the online Ford tracker. Oh and don't worry he'll keep me updated because for the past FIVE MONTHS he has sent me ZERO UPDATES unless I asked about it. If it hadn't been New Year's Eve, I would have blasted his sorry a$$. But I figured he would have thought it was liquid courage talking and just ignored me.

I really HATE this special order process. They have us over the barrel in so many ways it is disgusting!!

Sorry and thanks - rant over.....
1000% agree and no apologies needed! As of my Dec 31st VVR, my F250 Lariat Tremor has been sitting in the Strawberry Yard, Ramp 1N in Louisville, CA since Dec 17th. Not sure what is going on. When I check the JCT Transportation site (https://palsapp.com), it still says it is "pending", but according to the VVR, it is already in the yard waiting to be loaded onto a CSX car.

My dealer delivery window is 1/7 - 1/13. Not sure if it will make that, as I don't believe it has moved and it still needs to go by rail all the way out to Benicia, CA and then trucked two hours east.

Frustrated with the lack of tracking information...

Old 01-01-2022, 09:11 PM
husqvarna
Tuned
Received 198 Likes on 88 Posts
Seems like no cars are moving.

my delivery ETA got pushed out another week. So who knows when it’ll ever show up now

Old 01-01-2022, 09:32 PM
34KGB
5th Wheeling
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by husqvarna

my delivery ETA got pushed out another week. So who knows when it’ll ever show up now
another week from the 7th?

Old 01-02-2022, 05:40 AM
catastrofe
Freshman User
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by husqvarna

Yeah...I received my "built" notification on 12/19. Truck still hasn't shipped. I'm in Tampa...Florida is a high volume market so I can't understand why it's still sitting at the plant. Maybe there's so much stuff heading this way they can't get a railcar. Either that, or my truck is parked in the middle of a lot surrounded by hundreds of others and can't be moved until the others are completed. Seeing how abysmal Ford is at managing their production, I'm leaning toward the latter...

Old 01-02-2022, 06:23 AM
jck615
Junior User
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
I never did get a shipped email on mine. It didn't have to catch a train, so I was able to track it through palsapp, but it was at the dealer before the Ford tracker updated to shipped status.

Old 01-02-2022, 07:18 AM
34KGB
5th Wheeling
Transport question

If I can pull up my car on Jack Cooper (palsapp.com) website, does that mean my truck will go by a car transport on the road instead of train? I am in the same boat as many of you just sitting in KY. My delivery date hasn’t changed but doubtful it’s getting delivered today as the VVR still says ramp 8P in KY.

Old 01-02-2022, 07:35 AM
catastrofe
Freshman User
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by 34KGB
If I can pull up my car on Jack Cooper (palsapp.com) website, does that mean my truck will go by a car transport on the road instead of train? I am in the same boat as many of you just sitting in KY. My delivery date hasn’t changed but doubtful it’s getting delivered today as the VVR still says ramp 8P in KY.

My truck shows on the Pals app but the origin on the left side of the screen is Tampa (my dealer location). I interpret this as once the truck is offloaded from the railcar, it will be transported by truck to the dealership.

Old 01-02-2022, 07:49 AM
34KGB
5th Wheeling
Originally Posted by catastrofe
My truck shows on the Pals app but the origin on the left side of the screen is Tampa (my dealer location). I interpret this as once the truck is offloaded from the railcar, it will be transported by truck to the dealership.
My shows origin as Kentucky Truck Plant but destination is blank 🙄 with status pending. I guess will see…

Old 01-02-2022, 08:14 AM
jck615
Junior User
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by 34KGB
My shows origin as Kentucky Truck Plant but destination is blank 🙄 with status pending. I guess will see…
Mine showed KTP as the origination with no destination for a couple days while it was pending. Then it showed the destination of my dealer when the status changed to dispatched. I had a ramp code of CA1K on the window sticker. It came Jack Cooper all the way. There were 5 trucks on the load, all going to dealers from just south of Nashville down to Northern Alabama.

Old 01-02-2022, 09:50 AM
husqvarna
Tuned
Drove by the CSX railyard in SC today on my way to NC to drop my fifth wheel off for service.

I didn’t have my drone. But there was about 1,500 brand new trucks all just sitting there waiting to be delivered.

Old 01-02-2022, 09:54 AM
TW720HVY
Senior User
Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts
When a disruption happens, you really see how well, or not in this case, the company's management, policies and procedures are set up to handle it.

There's no doubt the microchip shortage cause massive manufacturing disruptions, but what's happening today goes well beyond a microchip shortage, this is crystal clear with reading these posts.

A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt

Old 01-03-2022, 07:58 AM
ImmaLongBoy
New User
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
well I'm waiting on delivery for mine

Timeline thus far, Ordered 7-29-21, accepted 8-2-21. Scheduled for 10-11 then 10-18 then 11-8 then 12-13. Built on 12-21 and shipped.

Shipping window is 1-8-22 through 1-14-22.

Old 01-04-2022, 02:34 PM
husqvarna
Tuned
Ordered 11/2, and finally delivered to my dealer 1/4/22.
they are getting it ready now. I’ll hopefully take it home tonight or tomorrow.

The following 3 users liked this post by husqvarna:

Quick Reply: 2022 Tracking Spreadsheet