Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks

Fuel Pump Access Hatch 2.0

Old 05-21-2019, 07:21 PM
Treacy
Senior User
Treacy is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Fuel Pump Access Hatch 2.0

Hi Guys! Here is another video for the archives!

So a while back, I had multiple problems with the fuel pump in my front tank. The first being a sunken float and the second being a dead fuel pump. So after dropping the tank for the first issue, there was no way I was going to drop the tank again, just a few months later. So I cut a hole in the bed right above the fuel pump and swapped the pump out. I then made up a hatch with hinges to cover the hole. Recently, I decided to improve upon the idea. This video shows you what I did! Enjoy!

If the link above does not work, go to YouTube and search "IMPROVED / Fuel Pump Access Hatch F150" by The Minute Masters

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.