Notices
2015+ F150 Discuss the 2015 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TBC Gain Setting Issue

Old 05-13-2019, 10:32 AM
tobyw
Senior User
tobyw is starting off with a positive reputation.
TBC Gain Setting Issue

This happened once before, but after a quick key cycle it seemed to work fine for that particular trip. Unfortunately, it happened again this weekend and I could not get it corrected...

The problem is when I try to adjust the gain setting on my factory trailer brake control, it either will not respond at all or the gain setting will incrementally drop, regardless of whether I'm pushing the + or the - button. The bottom line is, this leaves me without functioning trailer brakes, and that's a bad deal...

So my question is, before taking the truck into the dealership for repairs, do I need to unload my 5-Star tune and return it to stock? I'm not concerned about trying to hide the fact that it's tuned, but I don't want the tune to interfere with anything they might have to program or fix to get my TBC working properly???

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: