Notices
Modular V10 (6.8l)  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Scan tool

Old 05-11-2019, 09:22 AM
78sForever
Junior User
78sForever is starting off with a positive reputation.
Scan tool

What is everyone's suggestions for a scan tool? I have an 04 f250 with the v0. I'd like something that can isolate misfires to the cylinder if possible. All info welcome, thanks.

Old 05-11-2019, 09:03 PM
R&T Babich
Posting Guru
R&T Babich has a great reputation on FTE.R&T Babich has a great reputation on FTE.R&T Babich has a great reputation on FTE.R&T Babich has a great reputation on FTE.R&T Babich has a great reputation on FTE.R&T Babich has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by 78sForever View Post
What is everyone's suggestions for a scan tool? I have an 04 f250 with the v0. I'd like something that can isolate misfires to the cylinder if possible. All info welcome, thanks.
Checkout Forscan.org software and an ELM327 Scanner OBD2 port adapter on Amazon, everything for about $40.

Old 05-12-2019, 04:49 AM
JWA
Post Fiend
JWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputationJWA has a superb reputation
FORScan is definitely the way to go---add the software to a lap top and you have dealer-level access to nearly every module and parameter the PCM covers. Its great with the CAN-bus netwworks finding their way into so many Ford's these days.

Old 05-12-2019, 02:02 PM
Im50fast
Humblest guy ever
Im50fast has a great reputation on FTE.Im50fast has a great reputation on FTE.Im50fast has a great reputation on FTE.Im50fast has a great reputation on FTE.Im50fast has a great reputation on FTE.
Make sure whatever you buy is compatible with YOUR PHONE.
i made the mistake and had to return it.
I think it was Torque, or Forscan.

I have the BlueDriver and I like it a lot. It even reads codes from abs and transmission and other modules.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.